First tour to Houston!

Hello Houston hobby friends!Glad eccie.net fixed the site in a timely matter,I was kinda worried!Anyway,I love the city here,just been real slow for me.I guess my qustion is,is it the location?I am in the Galleria.Is that a bad location here?Now that the site is up and running again my reviews can be sceen and that will help me alot.Thanks for the welcome now can I have some feedback!
Sorry could be a slow time of the month hobby wise. As for your location Galleria is probably one of if not the best location for setting up shop. But that's just me since
I live in the area.
great for incall......galleria!!!

{Check out the galleria mall also}

have fun sweety!!!
Thanks for the welcome now can I have some feedback! Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
The Galleria Area is great. I work nearby. As for me..my son's PROM ADVENTURE'S killed my d*^k budget!

GOAT you live in the Galleria area and have not been "Aboard Ship" with me and Captain Gus? I am insulted!!
The Galleria is a popular area. If the phone's not ringing, you might want to check your ads, and see what you're competition is doing better.
Nothing wrong with that area babe and you certainly look like a "tasty" wench, but damn times are tight economically.
If you're in the Houston area for a while, I work very near to the Galleria. Would like to meet up with you sometime...
Hello and welcome. Nice location and nice look. You should enjoy your time here!
Welcome to Houston. You are in a prime area.
Sabrina, just some friendly advice, try creating a Eccie showcase, Esp if Your advertising here, eccie is big in Houston. This site offers a very nice extensive showcase feature.