Ladies...Lube suggestions

What is a good massage oil that also is a good lube. A female friend likes to get oiled up for mutual massages before FS. She likes baby oil, but it sometimes irritates her afterward if we use it as a lube as well. Does anyone know of a good option that is as slick and oily as baby oil, but won't irritate her vagina? She sometimes gets carried away and ends up using lots of it. It's good kinky fun, but we don't want her to get irritated down there every time we have sex. Have any of you experienced the same problem?
If you are not worried about STD’s, then use almond oil. If you are, you really need to use the oil for massage and then you need to use a lubricant specifically designed for use with a condom. I recommend Astroglide.
Have you tried any of the Kama Sutra Massage Oils? I am sure you can google for this item. It comes in all varieties and it is specifically for sensual massage and can be used in the genital areas. Baby oil is just not a good mix with condoms as most oil based lubricants such as Vaseline, petroleum jelly, baby oil chemically can break down a condom quickly and you have a good chance of the condom breaking during play. I would double check the Kama Sutra Massage Oil information too.. (as far as compatibility with condoms and sexual play). I am almost certain that Kama Sutra makes sensual massage oil specifically for such use. Just try googling it.

Olivia is right you can't go wrong with Astroglide that is by far the best lubricant out there in my book.
If you are not worried about STD’s, then use almond oil. If you are, you really need to use the oil for massage and then you need to use a lubricant specifically designed for use with a condom. I recommend Astroglide. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Thanks Olivia. We ALWAYS practice safe sex. Never heard of using almond oil though. And that is what we do now...Just switch oil to lube. Its just being careful not to get any oil in her.

Have you tried any of the Kama Sutra Massage Oils? I am sure you can google for this item. It comes in all varieties and it is specifically for sensual massage and can be used in the genital areas. Baby oil is just not a good mix with condoms as most oil based lubricants such as Vaseline, petroleum jelly, baby oil chemically can break down a condom quickly and you have a good chance of the condom breaking during play. I would double check the Kama Sutra Massage Oil information too.. (as far as compatibility with condoms and sexual play). I am almost certain that Kama Sutra makes sensual massage oil specifically for such use. Just try googling it.

Olivia is right you can't go wrong with Astroglide that is by far the best lubricant out there in my book. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

Thanks GP as well. I will check into that Kama Sutra oil. If it is compatible with condoms that may be the way to go. We have not had any scares with the oil breaking down the condom. Its just that the baby oil irritates her internally. I hear that baby oil, Vaseline, and other petroleum based oils are actually abrasive and can irritate the lady.

Thanks for the advise ladies. Hopefully we'll get some more suggestions.
It is expensive, but all have loved pjur eros

I havent used it, but I read on here about grape seed oil being good also but you will need skyns/supras/avanti as its not latex compatible
No one mentioned GSO? Was DearHunter's clinical trial a total waste?
  • R.M.
  • 05-20-2010, 09:22 PM
No one mentioned GSO? Was DearHunter's clinical trial a total waste? Originally Posted by pyramider
Thats why i love you... Too bad i cant give you rep points for that...
No one mentioned GSO? Was DearHunter's clinical trial a total waste? Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAO..! Now that's priceless..
Bacon Grease... just be sure to pick the little bits of bacon out of it. "...
So ladies, what are the drawbacks to the original KY?
So ladies, what are the drawbacks to the original KY? Originally Posted by seanes
Since they aren't answering I will. KY is great for what it was designed for, to help ease things in for medical purposes. However it is terrible for sex as it drys out and actually makes it worse after a couple minutes as it gets sticky.
Back in the day....STP worked pretty well
original ky is sticky
If you are going the route of separate oil for massage and lube for play, my personal preference is Wet Platinum. You can get it at any of the Cindy's, Zone D type of shops for $20+, but Walgreens and/or CVS has it for around $12. It works well enough that I was able to hide my F-150 in my doghouse using that stuff last weekend.