Looking for Special Lady for Vegas Trip July 18-20

Hi,
I will be going to Las Vegas Sunday July 18 and return on Tuesday July 20. I will be in a meeting during the day Monday. I want to arrive early on Sunday and spend Sunday, Sunday night and Monday night with a sweet, charming princess.....dinner, shows, romance. If you that description send me a PM and let's talk. I want to "fall in love" on this trip. :-)

Thanks
JHMO, but if you don't click, it could be a miserable time. Too many human variables on too many fronts.
  • Trey
  • 05-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Plus its vegas sorry to be crude but why would you bring a hoe to vegas they pass out cards on the street of tons of them
I have taken several providers to Vegas and had a fantastic time each time.

BUT I had been those ladies many times before the trip and we already established chemistry.

BUT I agree with dear_john if you don't know the lady it could be a disaster.

Its not hard for a lady to PRETEND to like you for an hour or 2; its a lot harder for her to pretend to like you for several days.

Good luck.
Why not find someone that's already there? You won't have to pay for her travel expenses, and there are lots of hot women in Vegas. I have met Bianca Beauvais once. If that's your type, you may want to look into her depending on what your budget is.
Trey did you say why would you take a hoe to Vegas.....damn man, but i get your point ......lol

How about why would you take sand to the beach.

Oh yea, they pass out those little cards, the streets are lined up with them. I grabbed a whole bunch and stuffed them in my friends luggage, he was not happy about that shit....i still find them laying around in my closet.
Reeeelaxxx, boys. I'm not an idiot. I've got 2 months to do some searching and thorough screening. I'm going nation-wide for my search and yes I will spend some BIG$$$$$. This is going to be one hell of a trip.

I've contacted several women in Vegas before posting this search here.
I'm on a mission to find the most excellent woman for this trip. And after the trip I'll have to check out others to see if she indeed was the most excellent woman. :-)