Time spans...

SummerBella started a thread recently that got me to thinking...

Guys AND Girls:

What is the longest "relationship" you have had IN the hobby?

Guys, if you have/had an ATF, how long did you or have you been seeing her?

Gilrs, what is the longest time you have seen a regular?

I have a couple of regulars that saw me before I went to massage school, actually came and GOT massages at my school to help me with my internship and STILL come see me...probably close to 10 years! That amazes me because that is longer than most marriages last these days!
Agree with your comment about marriages!
I haven't been "hobbying" long but I still see the first person
I met at the first non-event I attended. We even have a tradition of meeting
before each non-event. We usually make it there but there has been a time or two
we missed it(the non-event). Guess why!
It depends on what you consider a "relationship". I have a friend I've known for 10 years but we've been friends with benefits for the past 5. He knows what I do for a living as he was one of my first clients, after massage school. We got close and about five years ago, got alot closer. Does that count?
About 3 years for me with several different providers
Sure it does Dharma...I'm talking hobby related "relationships".

I think it's GREAT to know someone a long time...you really learn each others likes and dislikes and stuff. LOL!

Plus becoming friends is never a bad thing!
  • YSD
  • 09-11-2009, 09:52 AM
5 years or so for my ATF.
Damn I must be outta touch as I've had a few special situations that last over a year, but half the time I CRS about who I saw last month.
Close to 2 and 1/2 years with a lady who is now, sadly, retired.
Cleared to Land, welcome to the board! It's nice to see you here
For me the longest “hobby” “relationship” is 6 years but I stopped seeing that provider after she left the Houston area a few years ago.
  • KMBA1
  • 10-16-2009, 07:55 AM
I have been seeing my RMT for almost 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the relationship that has developed over that time. In a number of ways, she knows me better than folks I have known for much longer.
Wow, I don't suppose I have been around long enough to have too many longer term friends. But if I am lucky enough the ones I have known for the last five months will continue to be a very valued part of my life for a while.
I have about 6 or so that have been coming to see me on a regular basis for the Past 10 years!

That's some Good Lovin!

~Kelly TNT
the first person i even seen still sees me today i started provider in November of last year
I started seeing one provider when she was a 15/16 year old (I didn't know it at the time). She is still an active provider and in her mid 20s or early 30s now. I would still see her if I could clear my schedule.