Email Address: Unk.
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/m...e/624727411356
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Monroe Ave.
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical Asian built - smaller boobs - not very tall - in good shape
Recommendation: Yes
but but but

every pic in ad looks 19
so I take it not a under 40 nowhere in sight

thanks for the report Sir
Forgot to mention, took temp. with a hand held thermometer, wash hands and some spay on hands before starting session.
Nice Captain.
every pic in ad looks 19
so I take it not a under 40 nowhere in sight Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
New addition Wendy is sub 40...
Hot off the press; I hear Wendy may be leaving.
I hope they clean it up, before I get there next time
Sounds like after you paid the house fee for the massage, the tip was actually 180. Sounds like an expensive bottle you broke. Good review.
Sounds like after you paid the house fee for the massage, the tip was actually 180. Sounds like an expensive bottle you broke. Good review. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
.60 house, .80 tip 140 total
I should maybe just be still but I have to say I have seen these girls or rather middle aged woman for many years now and I just get the basic massage so I cant speak to what else may go on . They do a great job.and I would like to continue to see them . It would be naive to think LE isn't reading these reviews as well so if they keep up like they are going whether fact or fiction its only a matter of time before they'll be gone. Sorry for the rant...... update LE there this am I heard Emily left with them.....
update LE there this am I heard Emily left with them..... Originally Posted by tinyman
What?? For real?
I should maybe just be still but I have to say I have seen these girls or rather middle aged woman for many years now and I just get the basic massage so I cant speak to what else may go on . They do a great job.and I would like to continue to see them . It would be naive to think LE isn't reading these reviews as well so if they keep up like they are going whether fact or fiction its only a matter of time before they'll be gone. Sorry for the rant...... update LE there this am I heard Emily left with them..... Originally Posted by tinyman
I hope she did not leave with them... I was going there Friday for a Nice Massage. I hate the FUCKING PIGS. Let these Ladies make a living in this Great Country we call America
I saw Emily and another woman I think was Wendy walking down Monroe Ave a little before 5 pm today. Both had masks on. They seemed like they were out for a stroll
.60 house, .80 tip 140 total Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
Capt,

You also said you dropped a " $" with the condom.
Isn't $ equal to 100.00?
In that case that broken bottle adds up to $ 240.00.
Still worth it?
I saw Emily and another woman I think was Wendy walking down Monroe Ave a little before 5 pm today. Both had masks on. They seemed like they were out for a stroll Originally Posted by wilson13
Well she did in fact leave with them yesterday morning I am not sure yet what happened after that. just updated she did get back early afternoon. Lets be careful what we say and try and keep the good ones here....