Seeking an Incall Location

Hello everyone!

I am currently seeking an incall location. I do not need a full time location, as I only accept 2-4 appointments per week. I'd prefer to stay on the Dallas side of the metroplex, but would consider Mid Cities as well, depending on the location and expectations. Thanks!!
As this has gone several days without a reply, I'll toss in a thought or two although some of the ladies might have a better perspective.

If you are just needing something a few times a week, you might consider just getting a hotel room using Priceline, Hotwire or a similar service. I think there are 3-star or above rooms that you can get for about $50/night(day) if you are open as to the location. I would think you would want to vary the location so as not to draw attention--something that might happen if you get a room at the same place multiple times in the same week.

I suppose you could also consider an extended stay place like Budget Suites or something similar and just rent for a week or for a month.

Much depends on what you want to spend for your incall costs. Even if you don't need a "full-time" place due to lower volume, you might actually find it reasonable to have a full-time apartment rented if the cost and convenience work out okay. Of course, you might then have neighbors with the antennae up as you have various company through the week.

Frankly, I think more info is needed to even offer some suggestions that would fit your situation.

Essentially, I'd like to keep my expenses under 600/month total for an incall location. I am a GFE provider, so an office type situation, or "massage room" would not work for me. I am very low key, and I'd appreciate a roommate who is like-minded.