NEW Years eve???? anything planned

ANY Thing going on in DFW? any ladies doing something like a get together?
As of this moment I don't have anything planned. If there is any kind of get together I know nothing about it. But I usually stay inside on New Years.. It's the safest place to be.

Hope everyone has a Safe and Fun New Years!

Starr
I think i am going to be going to the W in dallas they always have a great New Years Eve party.
Of course I am working till about 8 but then I don't get out later, it's amateur night for drunks and I have my professional reputation to uphold.
I'll agree with Jack. You can be as safe as possible and have a designated driver(I'm always the dd as I almost never drink) and quicker than you know, some *sshole comes into your lane and kills everybody. If anybody thinks having a quiet night in is too boring, I would say that New Years Eve is 'THE' night to stay in. I don't want to hear any horror stories the next day about any of our 'family' from here.

Besides, a sexy sensual incall encounter with one of you cuties sounds like more fun to me than the drunkfest that will surely be going on all over DFW anyway. The trick is to get there early and safely.

Please everyone, be extra cautious on that night!
I may be at Dukes in Addison, but it'll be frikin packed, so probably not. We'll probably go to a small bar without cover. Either way, we have a DD! Should be safe enough!
My Goddaughter was born on NYE 2 years ago, so for at least the foreseeable future, till she get's too old for "Family Birthdays", I'll be spending NYE with the family. Oh well.
I hate myself!!!

Every god damn year I wait until the very god damn last minute to make plans and my New Years always end up being mediocre, at best.

And once again, here I am just hours before New Years and I have no plans.

I like live music - any suggestions?

I have never been to a strip club on New Years - has anyone ever gone? If so, how was it?

netman
A Bottle of B&B and me!
I'm thinking bowling and Laser Tag at Main Event!

They have a decent buffet...LOL!
I'm thinking bowling and Laser Tag at Main Event!

They have a decent buffet...LOL!
Working till 9 then bed. Big day tomorrow
I will be going to a strip club with a guy friend and watching him get drunk, and make an ass of himself, lol, other than that nothing special.
I'm going to eat a quart of ice cream and watch a chic-flick with my girlfriend(I think we're watching Sleepless in Seattle with that Empire State building ending lol)
Last night I turned down a bj chasing around some pussy that I ended up NOT getting!

D'oh!
Not doing that again.