New thread by FieryJade saying ASPD is closing

http://www.aspd.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=31

OK, so if this thread is real, we have got to contact all our Hobby and Provider friends over at ASPD and get them over here, NOW.
I new this was comming !!!! Wonder if i will be banned if i make a post for everybody to come here ????? Im sure i will but hell we will only have access to the board for what another week or another month anyway.
That or wherever else there is to go...
I'm that site site will get more populated but sad that 10 year old aspd is closing its doors.

I will invite more
I new this was comming !!!! Wonder if i will be banned if i make a post for everybody to come here ????? Im sure i will but hell we will only have access to the board for what another week or another month anyway. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I already started a thread over there asking what sites people are using. And of course I mentioned eccie. But I would say yes, tell everybody to get over HERE!

http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=491561
I new this was comming !!!! Wonder if i will be banned if i make a post for everybody to come here ????? Im sure i will but hell we will only have access to the board for what another week or another month anyway. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I say go ahead and post there for everyone to come over.

I wonder when aspd closes its doors, how would we be able to invite people from there?

When I invite someone(especially a lady), I check one of her ads on aspd for her email address and cut and paste it here to invite them that way.

If we don't have their email how can we invite them?
I am hearing that it may be quicker than anyone could imagine perhaps a day or two. There is a bigger issue going on so if any of you have any info over there that you want kept before it goes dark better do that now
I was warning everybody that I could that this was going to happen all along. A few listened (formerly Venger@ASPD)

I'm still getting the word out with invites
From my understanding, whenever the server bill is due again is when the site will go dark. They aren't going to directly pull the plug, they are just going to let it slip into the abyss.
Such a shame... for all it's faults I ran into some cool people and good times there. Nice to see all the familiar faces around here already.

Looks like no one is being banned or otherwise chastised for posting alternatives. In fact it seems to be recommended by the management of the other board.
From my understanding, whenever the server bill is due again is when the site will go dark. They aren't going to directly pull the plug, they are just going to let it slip into the abyss. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Yes but there has been if you read her whole statement that members of her family have been outed by someone and who knows who that someone is so I am hearing it could be a lot quicker than what is being said to protect them from any more harm...
What a sad loss It will be missed. But we have this great site now
ditto!! with what tara said .

it was a valuable resource, glad to have a replacement

** happy holidays everyone ***
I just asked how we are going to get our BCD money back for the time remaining that we have already paid for? I'm betting nobody's going to see a dime.

Yes on what Tara said too. Thank goodness we are here among friends...sexy ones at that!
angleimnot is now saying that there will be another site. duece said the new site will be back with the old database.

i still suggest getting everybody over to this site. who knows what will happen once they shut aspd down. i guess they will email everybody with the new site info