Your Longest Appointment?

Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment? Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?

I love to eat and have enjoyed several extended dinner dates in cities all over the United States, some that also included strip clubs or art museums. For being only 23, I have some amazing memories. Some of my favorite memories include dinner dates with couples. Dressing up exclusively for one date and flirting over the dinner table is incredibly sexy. If the chemistry is right, it can build up such a delicious feeling of anticipation. Plus gentlemen who can interest me outside of the bedroom are a turn on as well, I think an intellectual connection is important.

Not all my engagements are dinner dates or overnights, maybe 1 or 2 every few weeks, but they are such a treat when they do happen. I also take great care to clear out my schedule around an extended engagement, so I don't get burnt out. It's nice to pamper myself the day before and relax the day after!

Ladies and gentlemen, care to share your own thoughts and feelings on extended engagements?

xoxo Sophie
The longest appointment I ever had was 30 days. Yep. 30 days. Literally paid almost my entire undergrad tuition. Spent it trekking across Europe with a lovely gent. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if my schedule allowed it.
Just me, I'm sure, but I don't mind buying your lunch/dinner/etc., but not at pussy rates. There are several ladies whose company I would love...okay, enjoy...at lunch or dinner, and I'm certainly willing and able to buy the dinner, wine, etc. I'm just not willing to pay for a social engagement and don't consider a meal a regular appointment. But just from reading posts on this board, plenty of guys are willing to do so.
I've done dinner dates, overnights, weekends, and extended vacations, and enjoyed every moment. Of course I didn't expect gentlemen to compensate me at, as Gonzo DFW so rustically put it, "pussy rates." However, once again we have this misunderstanding that gentlemen are paying for sex. They aren't. They are paying for TIME. What happens during a visit a gentleman has with a companion is between them, as long as consensual.

Most ladies have a depreciating rate for those gentlemen who wish to appreciate them on an escalating basis.
I would love to have lunch or dinner with some of the ladies but I am not willing to pay for their time to do so. Paying for the time would make it artificial and I doubt either party would be able to relax and just be themselves.
  • npita
  • 06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment? Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Overnight - 12 hours. I booked a lot of 3 and 4 hour appointments and otherwise decided that 2 hours was a good length of time for an average session.
Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?
I would never have booked a dinner date, per se. I booked time and left it up to the provider to accept or decline a dinner invitation for whatever session time was left (if any). I didn't really need a dinner companion badly enough to pay for a dinner date package and providers generally would accept an invitation to lunch or dinner after a session.
Two and a half years, and I got shorted, big time...by my calculations, $1,350,000 LOL. Always get the $$ up front!!
I would love to have lunch or dinner with some of the ladies but I am not willing to pay for their time to do so. Paying for the time would make it artificial and I doubt either party would be able to relax and just be themselves. Originally Posted by oldmarine

That is too bad, as I'm sure that there are many ladies on this board who would make you feel comfortable as they are comfortable with themselves. The chemistry obviously works for some or providers would not continue to offer extended dates. I think GFE includes an un-rushed, natural progression of interaction that leads to an explosive chemical reaction. That's why I don't do 60-minute appointments. Just too little time for me to establish a connection and stir the fluids up to optimal boiling point.
I really don't get the fee for time if having dinner / lunch.....I mean that is just fake.
My longest stretch has been approx 36 hours.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those of you who don't understand the dinner date/overnight have just met ladies for a quick romp, anywhere from 30 minutes to no more than 2 hours, and never made it outside the bedroom? There can be SO much more sensuality and fulfillment with the build-up of sexual tension over a wee bit of time, but perhaps that's not what you're looking for. Keep in mind that meals and sleeping are optional on such assignations and just a component of an overall pleasurable experience.

Foreplay can include a lady taking off her panties under the table at a restaurant and handing them to you with a naughty whisper followed by a kiss that promises evil delights later.

Btw, no one has ever accused me of faking a lunch or dinner.
I've had a couple of overnight sessions at around 14-16 hours or so, each.
I think the longest appointment I ever had was several years ago ......
longest thirty minutes I ever spent with a woman.

Seriously though, I have only done an extended dinner date once and truly enjoyed it. I would love to do it again.

I've met some very lovely ladies I think would be a real joy to spend some extra time with, but I am a bit too paranoid about being seen in a compromising situation. It takes a very special lady to make this type of appointment enjoyable and so I would only do this with someone I felt I knew fairly well.

One very special lady once mentioned to me she's never had the opportunity to use her passport. I still think about resolving that problem for her one day.
Not my thing at all. Not a GFE guy and consider this a business transaction. When it is done, so am I.
If you have a special provider, it doesn't hurt to ask her, if you can buy her a nice dinner/drinks after the appointment. Some provider's enjoy that after a long day and when their schedules permit. I wouldn't expect to pay, for the additional time together but just making a nice gesture so they know you think their special.