Hotel Help Please

As many times that I have visited Dallas you would think that I would know the answer to my question.

In a couple of weeks I will be visiting to have some photographs taken by Meeshee. Naturally she would like a really cool hotel to work in. I have a feeling that people will be mentioning The Za Za Hotel. Thanks, but I think she has decided against that hotel. It would be an added bonus if there was good street scenery close to the hotel.

She and I would really appreciate some ideas.
I was actually going to mention ZaZa, its a beautiful hotel. Why did she decide against it?

The Stoneleigh has been redone in the last couple of years and it has some beautiful suites. Or if you're not looking to do the photo session in a room, the Mansion on Turtle Creek is nice also. There's alot of pretty greenery there, it's really nice and secluded feeling.
  • S-Man
  • 06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Adolphus
The Hyatt Regency Reunion - make sure to require and reserve a downtown view room, and not one of the ones facing the jail, LOL.
the W, Joule, Palomar. will you be bringing your new GPS?
the W has some good views, but same, make sure to reserve a downtown or uptown facing view. With the Palomar, I don't think the view is what she is after, kinda bland. The Joule view is too in the middle of downtown to get that recognizable skyline in shot.
For something small, Hotel St. Germaine.
the W, Joule, Palomar. will you be bringing your new GPS? Originally Posted by Spaulding Smails
lol Let's hope the Super Shuttle at DFW will know how to get me to the hotel.

Thanks for all the help guys. I will let Meeshee know of all different hotel suggestions. I'm sure she will come up with something fabulous. Those artsy creative types usually do.
PPE.....Irving? Really? LE is all over there!
Never had a problem there.

Low volume lady... And she is looking for shooting locations, not hobby locations... At least from the post... Nothing illegal with takin pictures.

Just Sayin,
PPE
Oh ok thought since she was visiting for 4 days that she was working too. I would not suggest working in Irving at all, even if you are low volume.
Four Seasons at Las Colinas
The Mansion on Turtle Creek
Ritz-Carlton-Uptown
The Joule
The Crescent Hotel
Not to worry, Mikah....

When I visit Dallas I have always stayed in the same location. Meeshee will be staying in one of the nice hotels that are being suggested. My budget isn't nearly as big.

Oh ok thought since she was visiting for 4 days that she was working too. I would not suggest working in Irving at all, even if you are low volume. Originally Posted by mikahranae