Let's say ummmm 8:30?

I am just curious if there are any Fort Worth gentlemen around that would be interested in booking as early as 8:30 in the mornings on weekdays...

I have only ever had a couple of appointments that early and therefore list my first appointment time as 9 or later. I realize it isn't THAT much different but I'm just wondering if it would make a difference to you guys.

How many early birds are over here in Cowtown? Guys? Do you ever get out around this time to play?
When touring, I have found 8AM-9AM to be a very popular booking time.

xoxo Sophie
I am just curious if there are any Fort Worth gentlemen around that would be interested in booking as early as 8:30 in the mornings on weekdays...

I have only ever had a couple of appointments that early and therefore list my first appointment time as 9 or later. I realize it isn't THAT much different but I'm just wondering if it would make a difference to you guys.

How many early birds are over here in Cowtown? Guys? Do you ever get out around this time to play? Originally Posted by vnurse

I am Interested V

Moto
YES
When in NYC there's a special lady that I will seek out for a wake-up BJ. I stay at the same hotel and alert the Concierge that a particular young lady will be having breakfast with me at 7:30AM and would he please see to it that she's let up. I leave the extra card key for her with the Concierge and am always pleasantly awakened when I feel a hot wet mouth full of my cock. It's THE best alarm clock available in the Big Apple!
Well alrighty then...I think I will jsut start getting up earlier in the mornings now! Of course, to book that early, I WOULD need to know the day before so I'd set my alarm!

Motocross...what can I say? LOL!
I love early mornings ......Especially with YOU Vickie.......T
Since I'm up before the chickens, mornings are my favorite time of the day!