Preference for Sex: Sweet or Wild?

Ladies....Gentlemen,
What's your preference as far as your partner's demeanor in bed? Do you want someone that's going to tear off your clothes and ravish you or do yearn for a partner that's tender and gentle? Yes, yes there's always the "I like it both ways" response but that's evading the basis of the question; namely what's going to get your heart beating the fastest and trigger a gut-wrenching series of orgasms?
Wild
... what's going to get your heart beating the fastest and trigger a gut-wrenching series of orgasms? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Answer: the thought of not having to read any more of these questions.

A major fuel for the hobby since the beginning of time is variety, so saying "I like it all" is not a cop-out. That which turns me on the most today might be different from that which turns me on the most tomorrow (or even an hour from now).
Most of the time I prefer more sweet and gentle but every once in a while wild and passionate is great.
Answer: the thought of not having to read any more of these questions. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

+1. My opinions of the OP grow less and less positive with each question. But, by all means, he has the right to sound as creepy as he wants.
" But, by all means, he has the right to sound as creepy as he wants"

hey, wait a minute. he's a Valued Poster. It says so right under his name!
Round 1 hot and wild...round 2 sweet and long.
Most of the time I prefer more sweet and gentle but every once in a while wild and passionate is great. Originally Posted by Audrey Claire
And me also Sweetie
It depends on the mood so i just go with the flow but i love both sweet and wild
I prefer sweet ...lots of kissing ,cuddling ,fondling.and even a warm lotion massage added for her pleasure ....followed by a nice tongue lashing .....T
Both...There are times where I enjoy taking my time...Lots of kissing, teasing, etc. Romance is a lost art of which I really enjoy. That's making love.
Then there are times when passion and libido takes over and a dirty, nasty, hot, wet ,sticky pounding is in order...that's fucking.
I enjoy both.
Cheers!
While I do like both because different partners make different things hot. I would say 99% of the time I love it WILD....the nastier the better
Give me sweet any day! I prefer to tickle and cuddle all night.

Grrrr...!
I prefer to start off slow.......soft, lingering kisses and touching! With the slightest touch, the senses start to take over.......the passion starts to build! Entering me ever so slowly, I crave more! The deeper that I am penetrated, the more my inner desire takes over! When I reach that point, I want to be fucked like there's no tomorrow! I want it wild and I want it hard! Give it to me NOW!
I like it both ways. Sweet is really nice to start off with but I like things to progress toward the wild side. I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too, lol.