It's an age old question for the ladies.

I'm sure with some research, this topic could be found on this board. However I rather just ask myself...

Ladies, seriously does size really matter? I ask this because for me it's personal. Lets just say I have never been the guy that can just whip it out, have you drop to your knees in worship. lol I have always been the guy that had to prove he was worthy of the poon in many other forums then just a big dick!

Go at it girls tell us your final truthfull answer

Koyote
The size of your tool is damn near meaningless to me. Are you sweet to me? Did you bring me a thoughtful little gift? How's your hygiene? Are you comfortable and talking and cracking jokes or are you acting kind of creepy? I wouldn't be so worried about size if I were you. Not in this world anyway. There are good and bad things about big tools (especially for a smaller girl like me) and there are good and bad things about not-so-big tools. Variety is the spice of life as far as I'm concerned. Bring on the tools! Lol, no pun intended.
The size of your tool is damn near meaningless to me. Are you sweet to me? Did you bring me a thoughtful little gift? How's your hygiene? Are you comfortable and talking and cracking jokes or are you acting kind of creepy? I wouldn't be so worried about size if I were you. Not in this world anyway. There are good and bad things about big tools (especially for a smaller girl like me) and there are good and bad things about not-so-big tools. Variety is the spice of life as far as I'm concerned. Bring on the tools! Lol, no pun intended. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
You're more and more attractive by the minute......
Usually the size of the envelope will make up for whatever else may be lacking.
I agree with Traci. Yes size is great, but it's what you do with it that’s important. It’s the environment that I create with the gentleman and overall the entire scene that's sexy.

I have had some of my best encounters with guys that are “average” in size that were completely out of this world, give it to me one more time mind blowing. I have also been with guys that were well endowed that had not the first clue what they were doing with their "equipment".

Either way, I try to make the best of every situation and all’s well that ends well!! wink
I have always been the guy that had to prove he was worthy of the poon in many other forums then just a big dick! Originally Posted by Koyote
With that being said,.... If you can preform oral like a champ, not only will you be my new "Best Friend", but I could give a care if you had a dick at all!!! It's a bonus forsure!!!!

Ladies, seriously does size really matter? Originally Posted by Koyote
Not to me. But a nice big tongue comes in handy.
Thanks ladies and I know this is a joke question forever. I think many men really would like honest answers which obviously if you want a truthful answer to just about anything as an ECCIE provider.....LOL

I think I will credit myself being EXTREMELY clean AND I spend atleast 10 mins everyday learning (mostly from women) The finer arts of sex. Theres tons of info out there IF the men want to create an "experience shared" with the lady...

Again thank you all....
Size really doesn't matter to me at all. I just care that you're polite, show me respect, and make me feel good being around you. Those things will lead to passion more so than size.
I agree with Traci. Yes size is great, but it's what you do with it that’s important. It’s the environment that I create with the gentleman and overall the entire scene that's sexy.

I have had some of my best encounters with guys that are “average” in size that were completely out of this world, give it to me one more time mind blowing. I have also been with guys that were well endowed that had not the first clue what they were doing with their "equipment".

Either way, I try to make the best of every situation and all’s well that ends well!! wink Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
Exactly! I have gotten off plenty times on guys that weren't even close to "average" size. They were much smaller and got me off w/multiples. The huge ones rarely ever get me off. Some do but most don't. I definitely agree with the saying it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion in the ocean!
Same here! Big dicks hardly ever do anything for me. I much prefer the average sized....oh...! Uhh...shit...!! This isn't the tranny co-ed section...?? Crap! Look...a unicorn!

*steps away slowly* *and now RUNS!!!*

Size does matter to me, but in the opposite direction. I'm fairly small "down there" so I am not properly equipped to be the "queen of the donkey dongs". When the penis gets too big, the sex tends to get painful.
[Grabbing binoculars, getting ready to watch DecemberLove's stock rise SKY HIGH]

Well, it rose with me, because I just looked at her showcase for the first time.

And yes...I have a great, big, huuuuuge...........desire to get something to eat! Haven't had a bite all day. Starving!

Lol-- you laugh but its true. There is one gent who I had a fabulous time with, great conversation, we had fun joking back and forth (we have some mutual interests), but we will never see each other BCD again because I just can't handle what he's packing.
Same here! Big dicks hardly ever do anything for me. I much prefer the average sized....oh...! Uhh...shit...!! This isn't the tranny co-ed section...?? Crap! Look...a unicorn!

*steps away slowly* *and now RUNS!!!*

Originally Posted by Neotek
LMFAO.....that was hilarious!