Barefoot or Heels??

Which do you prefer, being greeted at the door in heels or barefoot...
Sabrina Stone xx
Well, last time I wore heels, I almost killed myself, so I'll say barefoot!! JK!

Honestly, I prefer barefoot most of the time, especially if it's just kind of casual dress.....shorts/sweats/t-shirt....mmmmmm!!
barefoot is sexy to me being greeted at the door...now other places I find heels very sexy
I love it when a beautiful lady is in heels and dressed to the T.
  • CDL1
  • 03-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Barefoot. But then that is a fetish of mine so I am very biased
Catch me, fuck me pumps....if you please.
HEELS!!!
Not a big deal either way, but given the choice, barefoot. The less artifice, the better. The more natural, the better.
Heels because they are coming off for me to get to the feet.
Heels means business, thats why I prefer it. Bare foot is okay if you like to get tickled
Heels! And keep them on the entire session please, along with the thigh-high stockings.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Funny.. the OP asked a question.. and the pic she attached has NOTHING to do with it.. Would have at least been smarter to post a photo of your feet.. either barefoot.. or in heels.
Funny.. the OP asked a question.. and the pic she attached has NOTHING to do with it.. Would have at least been smarter to post a photo of your feet.. either barefoot.. or in heels. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
it's all good. post a picture of your feet.
I don't mind at all if the lady wants to wear heels, but geeez, do you HAVE to wear 16 inch heels that have you TOWERING over me like a friggin skyscraper?? I don't need you on STILTS, ya know. Just saying.
Yea I agree Rambo. I hate the clear stripper heel.