A real 50 shades of Grey Experience!

I've been talking about this a lot and have gotten some great responses! Id like to know more about what the average man out there wants to try but is maybe to afraid to ask or say aloud! I don't judge, and Ive heard some pretty shocking things but its all about pleasure and fun right?! So humor me!

Ill start this off. Ive always wanted to be in a gang bang. Dont know how many I can handle but there is something erotic about being desired by several men at once and being a sex toy, having all my holes filled at the same time! Ive never done it but will definitely try one day. Maybe be tied up and blindfolded while Im being taken so I dont know who or what or when, I just have to give in to the pleasure!

That's my dirty little secret! Whats Your?

Xx
Ariel Amour

I have been used as a sex toy by a couple of women. How was I to know a whoopee cushion could be a toy? Now that you mention it ... posting taint makes people smile, cures cancer, and make dementia go away.
I am nor sure whether this belongs in Coed Discussions, Provider ads or ISO's, but I like it.
I have had many gabgbangs....if you can get past the scheduling issues,it is AWESOME!!!

my dirty lil secret is that I luv men and cock {wit--that is NOT a secret...lol}...! I especially luv mfm sessions!!!
All I got to say is hmmmmmm.
To hell with my fantasies, let's work on yours.
Gawd, no kidding. That's kinda my fantasy as well. You did a great job getting the idea across and making me wet at the same time!! whoooo hooooo!!
I'm all about making dreams come true. Where do I sign up to help you fulfill this fantasy of yours?
  • CGrey
  • 11-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Though my namesake would have been way too jealous to participate in your fantasy, I think it is HAWT! Hope your dreams come true!!
I've always wanted double penetration, but it's hard to find two guys who aren't straight up gay.

I also would like to use a man as my personal sex toy. He would be held hostage and would depend upon me to feed him and bathe him.
World Peace.

I mean to be in an orgy with all of the beauty pageant
winners who said that's what they wanted.
I've always fantazied about a Sweet Beautiful Amazon Warrior Princess straddling my face and seductively teaching me how to please her.