Name: SeductiveSexySasha
User ID:: 362295
Phone: (513) 334-6433
Email Address: bookmesasha@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=362295
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Belt Line Road area
Activities: full passionate kissing, missionary, cowgirl, cuddling, chatting...
Hair Length and Color: Long dark braided, mixed with some color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She looks much like her pictures, only better! She has beautiful soft brown skin, beautiful smile, wonderful, full B cups, bare trim, manicured nails , 5'2"?, weight/height appropriate...just really attractive
Recommendation: Yes
I don't need converting, I already know Sasha is one of the very best! I love everything about her, really. I can't think of a single negative thing to say, but if you ask me for a list of positives, I would not respond, because if I did I would be typing for 2 hours.
  • TC75
  • 07-21-2018, 04:21 AM
I don't need converting, I already know Sasha is one of the very best! I love everything about her, really. I can't think of a single negative thing to say, but if you ask me for a list of positives, I would not respond, because if I did I would be typing for 2 hours. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yup!
Nothing but accolades for her...smoking great time
Nice one Hotdiggity !! She's been on my TDL for quite some time now !! Haven't been able to schedule yet with this Chocolate spinner !! Lol.
Been telling you knuckleheads about her for a couple years....Thats my girl!
  • TC75
  • 07-23-2018, 03:20 PM
Been telling you knuckleheads about her for a couple years....Thats my girl! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Lol

Any other talent you want to tell me about?
Lol

Any other talent you want to tell me about? Originally Posted by TC75

Matter of fact I fucked this little thai girl today, all 4'11" of her. Bubble butt too
  • TC75
  • 07-23-2018, 07:50 PM
Matter of fact I fucked this little thai girl today, all 4'11" of her. Bubble butt too Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

PM me
Butch - Sharing is caring !!! Lol... 🙂🙂

Matter of fact I fucked this little thai girl today, all 4'11" of her. Bubble butt too Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Review coming....
She is far and away the best provider I've ever seen!.. She's on a totally different level... absolute five stars and needless to say, highly recommend!