Amazing Time with Aspen (AGAIN)!!!

Saw Aspen again this afternoon and had the best 90 minutes I have had in a while. She has the typical body of a 40 yo old woman which suits me just fine. I guess what intrigues me most is her demeanor. She truly loves to please while enjoying herself as well. The constant eye contact, genuine dirty talk, loud moaning and intense kissing has raised our sessions to an entirely unique level compared to any other provider I have seen over the years. We act like a couple high school kids experimenting for the first time ( but obviously with far more experience). And she loves to laugh even at my weak attempts at being funny. Probably seeing her again next week. Will try to draft another review but not sure if additional credit is available since wrote one earlier.
She loves your money.
She loves your money. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Bingo, these women love bulge in the back of your pants not the bulge in the front.
You know guys we all know how this works, (although there are exceptions to EVERY thing under the sun, so saying that YOU know how every provider responds to each gent is BS), so maybe let guys enjoy their own fantasy. Hmmm...
I’ve seen it all too often. IMO
I have seen her a few times and she is one hell of a fun time and is very good at pleasing her clients. Yes this is her job, but she seems to really enjoy it. I plan on enjoying her company again soon.
I’ve seen it all too often. IMO Originally Posted by Lubeman
Absolutely true in the majority of cases. I also know That I've had my life TRULY enriched by a couple of wonderful women over the last dozen years with zero expectations going in from either of us. There's still a human element involved. Just one gents opinion......