Thank you Marley

I had a great time last night. It was really cool meeting your gals and seeing many fellow hobbyists. Your incall looks great and hope to enjoy that bed really sooon!

Good drinks, great company, food, and boobs... what else could one ask for??

sixx
Thanks Marley for inviting me to a cool party, I had fun.
Great to meet some lovely ladies and some fellow hobbiests .
Seeing the fabulous Stacy Lovelane again is always good.
I really like the new incall, it is very nice. You have done a great job setting things up so well.
Yes, great job all around. Sorry my appearance was so late and so brief... I hope to revisit again... frequently!
Great party girl.. Had a really good time thanks for being a great host.
Great party Marley! Thanks for the invite. You have quite a line-up! ...there was one in particular that I am going make better acquaintance of in the near future!
Wish I didn't miss it!!!
Thanks Marley! I had a fantastic time, got to chat with you and most of your girls. You got it going on, a fabulous incall, great lineup of ladies, and a great location. IMHO, you got the market cornered!! Hope to be spending a lot of time at the incall
Thanks Marley!!! Your place looks great and you were a great hostess. It was a pleasure meeting some fellow hobbyists and it was definitely a pleasure meeting the ladies.
I'm so sad I couldn't make it . I'll hopefully be seeing the place soon!!
Where's the new place?
Thank all of you for comming. Sorry we had to limit the amount of guests, after all... it is not a house so we can only comfortably fit so many people in a 2 bedroom spot. Hope everyone enjoyed theirselfs! I did. To bad i could not join everyone in the drinking. But i still had fun. I was a busy little bee! Sorry i had to leave before everyone left... it was late and i had to get home to my little one. We have to do it again soon. Next time i am thinking of rentinng out a private space, or maybe using a friends house... also would like to do a dinner, with only one guy per girl... i will do the cooking
I hope to make it to the next one!