Anastasia Red..BEWARE.. Was in Sa Tx.. now in ATX

Gentlemen,
As a fellow Member I just wanted to send all of you a warning about Anastasia Red,

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...o_k-23/3646364

She was in San Antonio, very bad reviews from other members, total rip-off.
Just wanted to let all of you know she was here, and playing tricks. I have seen previous warnings and reviews of her pimp being around and strong arm tactics. She has bad review on BP- San Antonio and on the site as well

ok Good luck to all
Lacanterra, thanks for the post. Do you have a link to those reviews?
I was with her in November in Austin. I did notice pimp/boy friend walking down hall when I arrived and as I was leaving. However, our time together was worth it. I think if you book her with P411 you get no drama. Provider Okay: 11-29-2009 AnastasiaRedd 619-248-3737 Independent Austin, TX
Moved from the Alerts forum ....... not first hand information

Most of her reviews in SA are pretty positive ......... http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=1450046
I remember when she was a blonde...thought she was kinda hot back then. But with all the "manager" discussion, 19 out of 20 of us wouldn't have seen her anyway.

But f*ck all that.....lacantera.....please tell us that the girl in your avatar is some Southside beauty, former HEB checker....& that she intends to come up to Austin once or twice a month.

(i know she's probably an internets model or something....but damn....look at those chalupas!! )
  • Logic
  • 05-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I have seen her before.. I didnt have any problems.
Damn...I have an extreme weakness for redheads and have had my eye on her for a while now. I almost called her this week--can't find any no rec's other than this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...anastasia+redd

I will reiterate the question from above, where are the other negative reviews?

Or, conversely, where are all the other redhead lovelies!?!
I have never seen her but did see a good review or two on the P from long time reliable members
I've seen her....was a good time. NO problem and she was nice!
I remember Yardape had a good review of her on the "P" - may want to ask him about the experience.
I saw her before the crash. Very mechanical. No kissing. No bbbj. Get undressed. Lay on the towel please. Just not gfe enough. Just my 2 cents.
I also saw her shen she was a blond, not GFE but I left satisfied with no complaints.
I was blown away when I saw her pictures on bp. I wanted a session with her! I wonder if she does doubles?
Who are you??? Have I seen you befor??? um are you the crazy guy sending me emails and writing the bad reviews on BP because your the only one saying all these bad things about me! Check my reviews crazy man!!! Your probably also the guy walking in girls rooms with a camera just to put them on the internet! See me first befor you start slamming me!!!

Thanks for the other guys and there 2 cents!

Frenchy29-2000 not sure when you saw me but I am gfe! BBBJ and Kissing check my reviews guys!

Ana
Uh oh I have a stalker... Can you atleast post the previous warning of someone saying I have a pimp, never seen that one??? Wait your the pshyco posting all the ads and it's so obvious!

I don't have a pimp, assosiate with pimps or anything like that... I have been in SA and Austin for over a year now and never had a problem like this...

And what is a review on backpage... Anyone can do that and I know its you sweetie, so PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

If I had so many bad reviews then why would you have to let everyone know? If you have seen me then you would know I LOVE what I do...

Fellas check the real reviews please before assuming...

Thanks have a great Memorial Weekend!!!

Anastasia Ur Ultimate GFE Queen