Max's Record... For The Record

I am an outlaw but not a "violent criminal". The rumors and allegations about me are false, spread by gossips and liars who are either misinformed or malicious or both.
Here's the truth.

I was a professional smuggler for a while in my youth - strictly natural green things, never any kind of man made poisons. Kind of a cross between Hans Solo and Willie Nelson - an intrepid good-guy Robin Hood type, just like I am today.

Yes, I did a hefty bit of prison time, for a "crime" I committed almost 20 years ago, but I'm not on parole, nor am I on any watchlist or "hot". I am not a violent man. I have never threatened anybody on this board, much less actually ever hurt anybody. As I have said many times, I treat people the way they treat me, good or bad, with interest.

It seems to me some of these losers are trying to run me down or scare clients off with lies. My guess would be a rival agency owner that's having a hard time making ends meet. Let's see, who's had problems with mulitple handles and gaming the boards?

I'm not a pimp, I'm an adviser and protector, for the girls and for the clients. But the girls come first. The girls make their own rules at WF - they don't have to do anything they don't want to, with me or anybody else. I'm still friends with most of the girls who have "come" through the WF Garden, with only a couple of weak-minded or shit-hearted exceptions. I've helped several former Flowers go indy, including showing them how to screen and vouching for them and helping them get accounts on ECCIE and P411. Others have gone to LSE and Mint (the only other reputable agencies in this town) with my blessings and no hard feelings. I've also encouraged and helped several girls to get out of this biz. For real.
At WF, the girls really do come first.

If it doesn't impact on the safety or service of WF, my personal life is not a fit discussion for these forums. The girls and clients of WF can speak for themselves. Why don't you ask them? Ask if they feel safe with me, ask if I ever use force or threats, ask the people who know me if they trust my integrity. I wish that the shit-talkers on this board had something better to do than gossip like old hens about me and my incredibly interesting and exciting past. Wait for my autobiography to come out, mofos, maybe I'll even sign a copy for ya.

Max Respect
Wild Flowers
Since when is Willie Nelson a drug smuggler?
  • Carl
  • 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
It's Han Solo's fault. He's a bad influence. He got a little out of hand after he made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. Went to his head.
" advisor and protector" Now thats funny, I dont care who you are. Sorry but that made me laugh.
WF, you compare yourself to a couple of fellas that are WAAYYYY above you, rep wise.
I don't know you, and until this diatribe, had nothing against you, but with a temper like that, it's hard to believe you aren't violent. I suspect, and you've shown the tendency, that you would go off on someone in a flash. and so you know, Hans Solo was a fun,fictional character, Willie is just a character that's fun. You've set yourself in a different category. I'm not sure who you think you'll win over with the attitude. The old saying, you catch more flies with honey than with Vinegar, but the truth is you'll catch even more with shit. It's interesting the route you choose. Good luck fella.
.............. Too bad ECCIE lets this shit go on. What a Circle Jerk! Know what? WF gets the majority of its clients from other venues - maybe we should quit offering such quality talent to a bunch of bullshitters and coprophages.

Well Max,,, If nothing else you would have to admit the ECCIE Owners and Staff are highly tolerant of people and their right to post their opinions...... I'm amazed that your account does not get closed after a statement like that.......

Go ahead and go if you feel so ill of us all.......... It's not like anyone here won't find your ads anyway...... Smart members have multiple sources.....

It seems to me with that statement you have no respect whatsoever for this community and what it represents, the members and their opinions or the staff that run the place......

Let's see, who's had problems with multiple handles and gaming the boards?

Yeah....That would be nice to see.... I'm sure you would not be surprised to find that many members would put you at the top of that list.... It's long been talked about that you survive around here due to a special "relationship" you have with someone in a position to look after you.....

If it doesn't impact on the safety or service of WF, my personal life is not a fit discussion for these forums. Originally Posted by AustinWildFlowers
If you are on Parole or Probation then Yes Max, It is fit for discussion. Your involvement with the agency could cause you to get revoked and someone could step in and run your agency long enough to do some damage.....
You PMd me saying that I was still welcome as a customer and now you're accusing me of being the owner of another agency? You also offered to tell me your name if I told you mine.

I replied with my name but you never got back. I also said if I had your name wrong and the info about your violent conviction I posted was incorrect I would post a correction. You never got back.

These issues ain't about nobody but yourself.

Till I'm shown different I'm standing by what I learned about you when we met, and that was for a very violent crime (not MJ possession) which wasn't no twenty years ago either.
drama..., really?!
Ding! Ding!

Let's Get Ready To RUMBLE!!!
Yeah he also said that because he was in the army he knew how to use weapons so nobody better mess with him.

Bring it on soldier boy.
I never knew Hans Solo was a drug smuggler. Dang. I'm going to sell my Star Trek DVDs. Was that why Chewbacca made all those weird sounds?
  • Carl
  • 06-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Dude, Star Wars, not Star Trek. *sigh*
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pull a trigger. Hell Carl can do it. And he and Rainman are ReTards.
I'll be the first, and probably only, to say that you have indeed made threats against myself and a former employee of yours that I helped go indy a while back. And you've continued since. **YES!, I have emails as proof, but we all know I am not allowed to post them in an open forum.** You don't "respect", "protect", and you BY YOUR OWN mouth are on parole.
Personally, I've considered you a major threat since the old board, but you had too much protection there. His help will only get you so far here Max, the owners here are hands on and have damn sure proven they won't tolerate any of what you got away with before. After this, maybe you will finally be banned from any reputable sites... then the women who are still here that used to work for you won't have to suffer your threats anymore.

--Since he opened up this can O worms, (revealing personal info), I really would ask permission to post what info I have in rebuttal.--

~K
Oh, you'd be surprised at the nutjobs they let post here.