Need help. friend got into trouble and needs to find doctor.

Hey a friend of mine, that has been a life long friend has gotten into trouble, got a dui and got caught with oxycodone 30's but if they can find a doctor that will write them meds. then it would work out okay. does anyone know of a good doctor in or near Nashville area or anywhere in the state of TN? let me know please and thanks
That sounds a little sketchy to me. Even if friend gets a prescription it will be after the date of the arrest. I assume the prosecutor would only be interested if it was dated before then it would not be a crime to be in possession of the medication.

DUIs are tough in Tennessee. If you need some more advice PM me.

good Luck.
Yes, because a doctor is going to be willing to put his life long career in jeopardy for a hookers friend.

Are you out of your fucking mind?
Babydoll2211:

1. This is the legal forum, not a doctor referral service.

2. Your post is certainly not an indication that a hobbyist would lust after your brain in addition to your body.
You wanting to help your friend who is in deep doo doo right now is commendable but he or she probably needs a good lawyer right now instead of any after the fact doctor. Best wishes to you Sweetie.
I'm not a lawyer but with that said i'm pretty sure that would be fraud after the fact. Along with misleading the court along with Offering False Evidence so yeah the doctor would be in big trouble and other charges would be put on your friends as well.
Writing a prescription for oxicodone is VERY troubling as the DEA will look very closely at such prescriptions.

There are people in real pain who cannot get enough of that to kill the pain because of DEA attention. Unless someone is in chemo and radiation to cure cancer, lots of luck
Lol right now that is some funny shit

Hey a friend of mine, that has been a life long friend has gotten into trouble, got a dui and got caught with oxycodone 30's but if they can find a doctor that will write them meds. then it would work out okay. does anyone know of a good doctor in or near Nashville area or anywhere in the state of TN? let me know please and thanks Originally Posted by Babydoll2211
It's your duty as his good friend to testify to his stellar character to insure he is found not guilty or given probation or visit him often and keep his spirits up and throw him a helluva party upon his release.
Hey a friend of mine, that has been a life long friend has gotten into trouble, got a dui and got caught with oxycodone 30's but if they can find a doctor that will write them meds. then it would work out okay. does anyone know of a good doctor in or near Nashville area or anywhere in the state of TN? let me know please and thanks Originally Posted by Babydoll2211
Now I would expect that from some Backpage provider. But here? I am guessing your pretty young darlin. Help your friend out by getting him a damn good lawyer instead. The route your going will get you a cell next to him.