Reminder to be careful with personal information

Was recently having a body rub session, and while chatting with the provider she mentioned her daughter’s first name in passing. It’s not a common first name, and combined with one other kinda unique thing she had mentioned earlier, I immediately realized our kids are in the same classroom at school. Obviously I didn’t say anything to her and won’t do anything with that information, but I will certainly be avoiding school functions for a while. Careful out there ladies!
You could both chaperone a class trip! MSOG for days....

Deleted-- this site is not the place to comment about activities with minors, even if as a joke.
The hobby is all about being nonymous.

I have a rule I don't hobby within 20 miles of home fkr the exact reason the op describes.

I saw a provider at her incall 20 miles away, then only a week later she was in my office as a client.

Sometimes the hobby world crosses into our real world. Both of us looked at each other, she shook, and then we both regained our composure. We smiled and from that point forward it was a professional relationship.

After our professional relationship was over I scheduled a hobby appointment and we had a good laugh together.
Was recently having a body rub session, and while chatting with the provider she mentioned her daughter’s first name in passing. It’s not a common first name, and combined with one other kinda unique thing she had mentioned earlier, I immediately realized our kids are in the same classroom at school. Obviously I didn’t say anything to her and won’t do anything with that information, but I will certainly be avoiding school functions for a while. Careful out there ladies! Originally Posted by skidude
If you didn't find that info out you may have crossed paths at a function so wasn't it better to know?
That reminds me of a session I had at an incall. I had just finished busting in a Fattie's mouth, when she casually called her Sons' school, identifying herself on the phone as I stood 3 feet away.

I googled her name, already had her address.. Found out where she worked.

Had she pissed me off with a CBJ, I could have done some major damage.

I kid. I would never use information against anyone.

But some Guys would.
That reminds me of a session I had at an incall. I had just finished busting in a Fattie's mouth, when she casually called her Sons' school, identifying herself on the phone as I stood 3 feet away.

I googled her name, already had her address.. Found out where she worked.

Had she pissed me off with a CBJ, I could have done some major damage.

I kid. I would never use information against anyone.

But some Guys would. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The mere fact that you googled her personal info suggests that you would out her. Why else would you do that?

Good people wouldn’t waste their time.
The mere fact that you googled her personal info suggests that you would out her. Why else would you do that?

Good people wouldn’t waste their time. Originally Posted by bambino
Because he is trolling for a reaction like yours.
Be careful everywhere.

So, there I am, next in line behind an attractive young woman who is making a complex coffee order. The barista asks for her name (given) and if she is a member (yes), then she gives him her phone number to get a discount.

Now I know that she would never just walk up to some much older, unfashionably dressed guy with a cane . . .and blurt out her name and phone number for no reason, but that is exactly what she just did.
Was recently having a body rub session, and while chatting with the provider she mentioned her daughter’s first name in passing. It’s not a common first name, and combined with one other kinda unique thing she had mentioned earlier, I immediately realized our kids are in the same classroom at school. Obviously I didn’t say anything to her and won’t do anything with that information, but I will certainly be avoiding school functions for a while. Careful out there ladies! Originally Posted by skidude
And now going for the cheap laugh:

The OP puts a new twist on the concept of a "Play-Date"!
Does my penis size count. My penis size is 5 and 5/8
  • SeV
  • 06-01-2022, 03:34 PM
The hobby is all about being nonymous.

I have a rule I don't hobby within 20 miles of home fkr the exact reason the op describes.

I saw a provider at her incall 20 miles away, then only a week later she was in my office as a client.
. Originally Posted by Fizley
I hope you’re a lawyer and not a doctor lol