Its real slow,does location matter?

I been real slow the past week and not sure if its the location,or just a slow week for everyone.What part of town would my hobby friends like to see me?Just give me a idea so I can start making plans for the next week!
The location doesn't matter if people want to come and see you they will no matter where you are.
This probably but wont be the helpful answer you;re looking for, but I think it depends on the customer. For the married guys who re looking to sneak out at lunch or on the way home, the yes, something close is going to be very important. But for someone like me, who has total control over their schedule, I've drive to Fort Worth, Mesquite, and just about everywhere in between to see lady I was very interested in spending time with.
Sabrina:

Its slow for a lot of the girls right now. Being in North Dallas does help some. Easy access.
Location preferences will be different for everyone. I'm in ft worth and have been to your location and can definitely say, you are worth the drive!!! But the opportunities I have to make that drive are unfortunately few. I would definitely be a more frequent visitor if you were closer.

Also, to all the ladies ... Having to use the tollways( and leaving that record) definitely puts you down on my list of possible visits. Gotta be discreet!!! I would hope the ladies would think about these things when they choose an incall location.
Location DOES matter. I rarely check out girls that aren't convenient to home or work. North Dallas is "hooker heaven", but it's possible supply > demand in that area right now. You might try moving south or west if that's where you're currently located.
Look at where the majority of the girls are....then go somewhere else. If there are 150 girls advertising downtown Dallas, and only 30 in Mesquite/Rockwall/Garland, then it would make more sense to go where there are fewer 'options'.

Generally speaking, I have had the most success when I'm off the Tollway. Yes, there are a ton of providers there, but it's centrally located and easily accessible to all the surrounding areas.

It's kinda slow everywhere, so just hang in there. There's not a lot you can do about it.
If you are using hotels for incalls and are not locked into an apartment, move around and publish your schedule at least 5 days in advance.

Monday-Tuesday N. Dallas Tollway, Wed-Thursday Downtown. Friday Mid-cities.

By leeting guys know you will be someplace, you can then give a minor discount for pre-booking at least a day in advance and as long as you don't blow things off and have good communication and reviews, your moving around exposes you to more potential clients.

The person above who has driven to see you is almost a lock for one appointment if you do an incall closer to him and I'm sure he is not the only one in that location.
I am on the Fort Worth side of life...I work and live in the fort worth area. I hate dallas traffic and my time limits I dont see dallas ladies.

So for me the location would need to be west of irving.
It does to me. I hate to go very far from downtown. North of Northwest Highway is out of my stomping grounds. I may travel to see someone who is very highly reviewed, but not just to see somebody when I get an itch.
Sabrina, your location is fine, its mothers day week, all holidays slow up most business, when its slow i would get on the phone with your regulars, maybe run a special, its not you or your location, because you are fucking wonderful, i need to review our last session too, JR
From what I've read, your a great visit. (I may have to see you soon myself! lol).
If your worth it, people WILL drive to get to you. Its probably just a slow week/weekend as others have said.

As far as location, i think staying in central or north dallas is best. That way your about the same distance to all surrounding areas. And thats coming from a guy that lives out past mesquite.
Real estate means location, location, location.
Providers means great reviews, great reviews, great reviews. If you are good, we will come to you regardless of where you are at. Times may be slow for a lot of the girls but if your performance is always top notch you will be fine. Reliability, no flakiness, show the gentleman a great time = retuning clients and happy gentleman that will repeat. One negative review can ruin your business as it makes the other guys that read it leary and they will be afraid to even give you a chance.

Also, to all the ladies ... Having to use the tollways (and leaving that record) definitely puts you down on my list of possible visits. Gotta be discreet!!! I would hope the ladies would think about these things when they choose an incall location.
Originally Posted by ftworthmale
I often wondered how guys with SO's explained away those Tollway/Turnpike charges when the bills showed up in the mail...

"Honey, when you were supposed to be at that Home Depot Cabinet Refinishing Seminar last Saturday afternoon, why were you driving on the George Bush Turnpike?"
Sabrina, I don't think location is the issue...think about it, if a hobbyist has a mother who's alive, a wife who is also the mother of his children, and in some cases one or more daughters who have children, that could be 3 or more mandatory gifts he must purchase for this special day.

Not hard to figure out why hobby funding took a hit this week...just keep up the good work and learn to deal with the ebbs and flows...

And a very sincere Happy Mother's Day to you Mamabear!!!