Boldly Going where no husband dares to go...Swinger Quiz

Well, in an effort to be more honest with my bride of nearly a few decades, I had her take the Candlelight Associates quiz this evening (http://www.candleassociates.com/).

She's my older woman (3 weeks). She'll be the one burying me (or more accurately, burning me to ashes and having them buried in my hometown.)

From conversations, some she's initiated and some that I have, I suspect she knows I'm getting something on the side.

She notes that I've been a much more loving man over the past many months which happens to coincide with me "outsourcing the sex".

In any case, the quiz got a good conversation going that was useful. Fewer secrets.

No chance I'll ever meet any of you at a swinger's party though (or if I do, I won't be with my bride).

Here's the quiz:

1. Your partner suggests that the two of you join a swing club. You:
  1. Are horrified.
  2. Are excited with the proposal.
  3. Wonder why you aren’t enough for your partner.
  4. Are willing to talk about it.
2. Looking across the room at a swing party, you see your partner in an intimate embrace. You:
  1. Feel a little left out and uncomfortable.
  2. Are unconcerned, because that is why you are here.
  3. Find someone to be involved with yourself
  4. Are furious and leave.
3. You watch your partner go into a bedroom to swing. You probably would:
  1. Be unconcerned and continue what you are doing.
  2. Take it for a while then go get your partner.
  3. Find someone to swing with and/or talk with.
  4. Become furious and distressed and take the car.
4. You are swinging and your partner enters the room to swing. You probably would:
  1. Go on with your swinging, unconcerned.
  2. Freeze up and suffer until they finish and leave.
  3. Continue to swing and enjoy the sights and sounds of your mate’s swinging.
  4. Leave the room.
5. Another couple invites the two of you to swing with them in a foursome. You:
  1. Are delighted.
  2. Would like to see if your partner agrees.
  3. Wouldn’t have anything to do with such a thing.
  4. Would decline because of uneasiness about swinging in the same room with your partner.
6. You are in a bedroom swinging but don't enjoy your swinging partner's technique. You would:
  1. Get up and leave the room.
  2. Talk it over with our partner to improve mutual pleasure.
  3. Endure the situation unhappily.
  4. Try to shorten the experience as much as possible.
7. You are in a group sex scene and a member of your sex comes on to you sexually.
  1. You are surprised but decide to see what happens.
  2. You are turned off and leave the scene.
  3. You are horrified and disgusted and say so.
  4. It's not your thing and discreetly stop it.
8. You have often thought that you would like to swing. You are:
  1. Afraid of venereal disease.
  2. Afraid you'll find swinging so stimulating that you'll be dissatisfied with your partner and leave.
  3. Afraid your partner will enjoy it more than you will.
  4. Afraid to what your partner will think of you if you bring it up.
9. There's a wide range of age and ethnic groups in the swing club you are considering. You find this:
  1. Stimulating
  2. Of some concern and discomforting
  3. Doesn't matter
  4. A turn off and unacceptable
10. The swing club you are considering also offers social non sexual activities. This:
  1. Increases your interest.
  2. Is of slight interest.
  3. Bothers you as you donut want to mix "fucking" with social activities.
  4. Might lead to the so-called straights finding out about you and your swinging.
Did she stop at question 1? I know mine would and then thrown the computer at me.
Did she stop at question 1? I know mine would and then thrown the computer at me. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Said 4, 8 & 10 didn't have her response or anything close to it.

Of the others, she hit a 15 which if adjusted back to 10 questions would be a 21.

She's not into it but at least I got a chance to tell her that I love her but that I'm tired of pretending that I don't want to fuck other women before I am no longer interested in them.
you are a brave man! did you hide all the sharp objects before you approached her with the quiz?
  • cnym
  • 03-09-2010, 08:07 AM
If I tried anything close to that, the following will happen;
üShe will start screaming and crying.
üShe will hire a lawyer, use my money to pay him.
üI will need a place to live.
üShe will take everything I own including my 401K.
üI will be living at the rescue mission
Very brave!!
Very brave!! Originally Posted by savannah585
...since I started this conversation, the bride has not shown any hostility, been very sweet, and...initiated sex this morning.

In the process, I've become less dishonest with the most important person in my life.

I wouldn't recommend this strategy to many people but apparently I've earned enough chits over 25+ years that she knows I love her and I'm not going anywhere.
Love the Avatar man! Sounds like if you are patient, everything might just work out. But be careful what you wish for.
Uhhh...I'm a Boy Scout so how can you be the last? (-:

Gotta love Jeannie. You're obviously a pretty smart guy.
  • cnym
  • 03-20-2010, 02:45 PM
I was a boy scout back in HS. My Motto.
"Always Ready for Action :-)"
NB Was married 2 times and if I would have gone there my Johnson and Balls would of been cut off Back then by my wives. Military used to say if you wanted a wife we would of issued you one. I had 6 Kids and have 8 Grand Children last one born on 3/16 /2010. It' a boy. I used to have this Buisness card saying. Have Dick Will Travel WIRE ED PALLADON. Now if you remember that show I guess your pretty close to my age. Ed
I remember that show. My grandfather loved it. (-:
NB Palladon had a gun I had a Dick. Thats where I got the idea but ARMY gave me gun and I stood at attencion with both. LMAO ED
  • Laker
  • 03-22-2010, 06:09 AM
NB Palladon had a gun I had a Dick. Thats where I got the idea but ARMY gave me gun and I stood at attencion with both. LMAO ED Originally Posted by edr1322

Ed, Wasn't the other show about guns in the same period of time, that featured Miss Kitty?
GUNSMOKE-Martial Dillon, miss Kitty ,doc, and Chester