Brand new Nikki-2010, a photographer's review

I just want to gave you guys the heads up on a stunning new model, I just photograph. I use the the word correctly. There is nothing Playboy like in this, could be model. She is stunning. She reminds me of a Finnish Chinadoll, except alittle slimmer and more shapely. She has a respectable daytime job, but can not make ends meet. She is alittle nervous. What Nikki needs is a few Masters to shower her the ropes. Tony should have her contact.

[Staff edit: ALL attached photos removed at request of agency/provider.]
If I live well and give generously to charities, will I come back in my next life as you?
[Thread moved from Agency Reviews.]
  • cnym
  • 03-14-2010, 12:58 PM
What She needs to do is become Independent !!! How much of the $275 that Tony gets does She Keep ????????
What She needs to do is become Independent !!! How much of the $275 that Tony gets does She Keep ???????? Originally Posted by cnym

I second the motion. She's magnificent, but I'd much rather deal with a woman in her own employ on her own terms.
It is strange that in indy review and Agency Reviews no Discussions. But you can have Discussions in the others. But as indy and agency are most of the reviews it is better to not have Discussions in them.

mmm I do like the color of her hair. It can not be her real color can it? But dos look good on her.
Very nice, please pm me with the deets, thanks.
  • Eli
  • 03-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Gentlemen,

The only reason you will see the donation rise would be if the young lady wanted more for her time expended and the agency portion stays the same. This would be the case for Michelle and apparently Nikki too. Considering the work involved, I don't see the agency portion as being excessive. The lady may go indy as an option but many chose not to do so.

Eli
Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, or Lithuania, I think her platinum hair most likely is real. It matches all the features on her body. The new image standard has limted what I can post. Trust me, that matches too. Here are two more views from different angles. Enjoy.

[Staff edit: 2 attached photos removed at request of agency/provider.]
She looks really delectable.
  • Eli
  • 03-16-2010, 09:04 AM
I have to say she is beyond delectable! I just had the pleasure of her company and all I have to say is: OMFG!

Eli
This one is very hot.
Eli,

I just went to look for your review and sadly it was not there.
She is going to be one busy girl.

HP
  • Laker
  • 03-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Cowboy, Wow man can I be your appentice??!! Being in the same room with her, how did you keep your lens from getting all foggy??

Eli, Man I would have thought you would have stashed this babe for you private reserve!!!!!