Hi there New York- *Playful Jade*, I am thinking about my next trip.....

Hi there, I am looking for some new and different cities for my next tour and wanted to see how the market was there for visiting AA spinners and where a girl might stay to maximize the access to your cities hobbyists. Can you give me some feedback on this so I can start hammering out my tour stops? I would be so appreciative for any help you can offer!

Chow,
Jade
Hi Jade,

I would welcome you to Buffalo with open arms (and an open wallet). I think others would too.
Id love to come up and visit.. Ill keep everyone updated as when I plan to tour... Cant wait.

Ciao
  • remix
  • 03-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi Jade,
Loved reading your Showcase, Website and Reviews (very hot !!). Keep us posted.
Thanks Remix.. look forward to the new wesbite I have coming with more HOTT & steamy photos babe...
  • Chloe
  • 03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
My suggestion would to plan a WNY tour Hit Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. Unlike Texas where it is about 3 to 4 hours to get to the next city . . . it is about an hour and a half inbetween our small yet highly hobbied cities, if you have no transportation amtrack is like 20-30 dollars to the next city. Feel free to pm me with any questions Traveling in a new area is hard when you don't have the right connections.