No NY-ers in the chat room

I go into the chat room on occasion and everyone is from Texas.

Why doesn't anyone from Upstate NY ever go in there?

Just wondering.
  • iggy
  • 03-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I go there often Know some of the people in Texas.

I to wish more fro NY would go to the chat room.
  • Chloe
  • 03-22-2010, 09:45 PM
I would get on here and there when I first built a profile here and it was all Texans . . . then somehow I ended up in Texas a few times last month lol . . . .
Lets set up a convenient time for every1 and go and take it over. lol
  • cnym
  • 03-23-2010, 11:59 AM
How about we ask the Mods to establish an Upstate NY Chat room. I think that would be much better for us.

Chloe, There is No way I am going to end up in Texas, LOL, that does not help me
  • iggy
  • 03-23-2010, 01:03 PM
as far as I know there is one central chat room for every body. las night people in there from Tex to Fla to NY!

Will not hurt to ask ST. Christopher.
I don't know whether there is sufficient interest to warrant a separate Chat Room for Upstate NY or whether it is technically feasible. Let's see whether this thread catches the attention of St Chris or LAP. If not, we can ask them directly.
I visit the chat room and i am from NYC

Lina
  • cnym
  • 03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello Lina,
maybe I need to start visiting the chat room so that I can meet you. Would you consider traveling the I90 corridor. Albany, Syracuse, Rochester & Buffalo. There are many guys that would probably like to meet you and get to know you
I have to ask...Why?

What actual utility does the chat room provide?

Is it a virtual M&G where provider and hobbyist banter to assess mutual interest?

And/Or does it do something else?

And/Or does it do something else? Originally Posted by NormalBob
Yeah. IT ROCKS!!! no, but seriously why is nobody in there.
I've been in there a couple times..ya'll just been missin me..lol...
This caught my attention a couple days ago...in fact I was chatting with iggy an hour or so later.

Chat is a just a fun place to meet folks and get acquainted without having to wait for them to respond to a thread. Most of the time there are some very interesting conversations and personalities.

As far as having a NY only chat forum, to me the purpose of chat is for board wide discussions and unity...plus there aren't too many folks in there all at the same time anyway.

Check it out sometime...it can be a lot of fun.

LAP
I've been in there a couple times..ya'll just been missin me..lol... Originally Posted by anita germane
Anita, Let me know next time you are going in (that's what she said...sorry). I'll join you to chat. I'm gonna call you anyway in a day or two but I'd like to get to know you.
lol..you got it sovard!
My phone is always on..just leave me a message if i don't answer...:-) .......................