Address: Off I35
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, anal, kissing, in general easy going
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 125
Hair Color and Length: Blonde shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Five six about 130 very in shape about c cup breasts green eyes very hot and sweet.
Recommendation: Yes
I hope she has a super-sized email inbox!
Yeah I figured might be a lot of takers got out of the game but when this came up had to share it just hope nothing scares her off
Well, this could be fu*ked up and probably won't end well, sorry to say. I hope I'm wrong, but throwing a 19y/o and, assuming here, unmanaged or unmentored young, clueless girl who doesn't know the first thing about screening (safety issue here) to these wolves by undiscriminately posting her info in a forum that can be read by LE and gawd knows who else ain't the swuftest move I've ever seen. If you have a few "hobby buds" whom you could have hooked up with her and let her ramp up slowly it would keep the shock factor down to a manageable level for her. And, for the more paranoid of our hobby brothers, this could even smell of LE setup.

I'm NOT saying that any of this is an absolute fact, but stampedes are not known for their ability to be controllable.
Well, this could be fu*ked up and probably won't end well, sorry to say. I hope I'm wrong, but throwing a 19y/o and, assuming here, unmanaged or unmentored young, clueless girl who doesn't know the first thing about screening (safety issue here) to these wolves by undiscriminately posting her info in a forum that can be read by LE and gawd knows who else ain't the swuftest move I've ever seen. If you have a few "hobby buds" whom you could have hooked up with her and let her ramp up slowly it would keep the shock factor down to a manageable level for her. And, for the more paranoid of our hobby brothers, this could even smell of LE setup.

I'm NOT saying that any of this is an absolute fact, but stampedes are not known for their ability to be controllable. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
This entire quote, especially the last sentence, should be forwarded to Claire before she makes the mistake of not being selective and taking all comers, pun intended.
or...the OP could request a mod remove this thread, or at least remove the email address now that "only" 182 people have viewed it!
Agree with TheDuck....even the locaiton info is there....who knows some crazy guy might sope out the gas station and hit her up....shold include removing the location info too
Ok sorry did not know I committed anything actions that were wrong. I told her it might not be a good idea but she wanted to. I know nothing is real in her email account and told her to be careful and use nothing that could be traced back to her. Claire is also not her real name. I made a mistake in the address but thought it was vague enough. I don't have any hobby friends don't really participate on here. I warned her and said to be careful and best u could do. Sorry if anyone was offended
After the 'Charlie/Charliy' promo, this is must-see TV for sure. Poor girl's email count probably approaching a thousand by now.
I'm not offended if she isn't - but that still doesn't mean that this was a safe or smart move on her part or anyone else's - but if she wants to play it this way, she isn't the first or last to do so - 19y/o's, male or female, sometimes don't realize they aren't really invulnerable. The "clueless" part I referred to in my original post wasn't with regards to her BCD skills. At least the email being used is a disposable one. So, as it now stands about the only thing you did that might have compromised her safety was adding "gas station" to the location. There will be some living and learning to come out of this and I hope that all of it is only some inconvenience to her that can be fixed by deleting an email account.

Ok sorry did not know I committed anything actions that were wrong. I told her it might not be a good idea but she wanted to. I know nothing is real in her email account and told her to be careful and use nothing that could be traced back to her. Claire is also not her real name. I made a mistake in the address but thought it was vague enough. I don't have any hobby friends don't really participate on here. I warned her and said to be careful and best u could do. Sorry if anyone was offended Originally Posted by boyeck
Wondering if anyone else hooked up with Claire?
She never responded to my email. Too bad because she is right up my alley but I'm sure she was overrun with emails.
Is Claire still interested in meeting new friends?
PM me please with contact info on her.
777guy