logging out

how do i log out. everytime i come to this site i'm always logged in. i have logged out, cleared history, emptied cache, but it still automatically logs me in.
You'll need to clear your cookies and passwords too.

Years ago I started using Mozilla's Firefox. Everytime I close Firefox it's setup to automatically clear all my private data.

LAP
I now use Google chrome they have an Incognito window that erases everything it is the tits
thanks for the chrome tip, i like it and seems much safer. but still curious why my safari on my Macbook is keeping me logged in, when I hit log out, I would expect to be logged out until i sign in again with my password. this is the only site i have this problem with. I did not ask to be remembered and if I did I would like to know how to not be. Also I do not have this problem with safari on my Ipod Touch.
it must hold the cookies thus re logging you on the next time you open It
do you close the program or just close the eccie window?
Clear website history as well...
I know how to do all that, but the question remains, why is it so hard. why does this site need to remember my password. A site like this should be more secure than this.
There are so many different pages with different permissions that in order to access them without having to retype your password every time offers a "remember me" box when you log in. Otherwise, you can opt to not click that box.

LAP