Date: 3/29
Name: Christy
Phone: 2108877586
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: West ave near Wurzbach
Activities: DFJK, FBSM, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, 69, MISS, CUDDLING, MORE BBBJ, Then she sat on my face for the remaining 10 minutes for dessert!
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Christy is maybe 100 lbs, with natural c cups on a tiny frame. She also has the tightest pussy I’ve ever experienced at an AMP.. IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT NOT TO LAPDOG out on this woman!
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I was with Mimi at Katie’s and was rushed out a little after 30 minutes. I paid for an hour. She’s been my regular for a while but she’s getting too popular. I’m not a big fan of when providers stack customers. It’s a kick in the butt to try new girls and maybe new spas.
Is it better to make a reservation or walk in morning or afternoon?
These places when you call directly they just tell you to come in or they confirm. But when you come in, depending if they have a lot of walk-ins you will wait for 10 to 1/2 hr. If you’re a regular and you have the provider number you can text them for where they are working and when you’re coming in. Again if they are busy you will wait. Keep in mind this is not a legit spa where appointments are managed by a staff. It’s the provider who is manning the door and their english is minimal that’s answering those calls.
I like to go later in the evenings when most of the mongers are at home with their SO. I can get my pick of the litter later in evening.
I went yesterday thinking mongers are out with their families - Nope. QQ, Katie’s, A+ has gotten so much coverage here that they will always have at least 2 mongers waiting in the rooms on most days. Anyway, my pet peeve is waiting and pushed out the door early.
Bingo - every time rave reviews start to come in the place get's slammed - The chics literally tap out - then they are gone - ciest la vie un monger monde
She's at K spa (not Katie's) Im trying to see her before she's gone!
Went yesterday but she was "busy" and wasnt allowed to wait
She's at K spa (not Katie's) Im trying to see her before she's gone!
Went yesterday but she was "busy" and wasnt allowed to wait Originally Posted by rosc0e
The same thing happened to me at K spa on Wednesday only I got to wait for 10 minutes in a room until the front door lady came back with my door fee and told me to come back later because they both had appointments for the next hour.
The same thing happened to me at K spa on Wednesday only I got to wait for 10 minutes in a room until the front door lady came back with my door fee and told me to come back later because they both had appointments for the next hour. Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
Dude I hate when I run in to her idk what her deal is guess its not only me but Ive gone back after being denied like that when Tiffany was around
User ID: Gringo69
Date: 3/29
Name: Christy
Phone: 2108877586
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: West ave near Wurzbach
Activities: DFJK, FBSM, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, 69, MISS, CUDDLING, MORE BBBJ, Then she sat on my face for the remaining 10 minutes for dessert!
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Christy is maybe 100 lbs, with natural c cups on a tiny frame. She also has the tightest pussy I’ve ever experienced at an AMP.. IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT NOT TO LAPDOG out on this woman!
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Gringo69
Where is she now
I believe she's at a place on Thousand Oaks, don't remember the address. I called in advance to see if Katies was open (they asked if I've visited before and I simply said yes) and they told me to go to an address they provided on Thousand Oaks just yesterday (April23).

The AMP I saw had to be Christy (that's the name she provided) and she matches the description Gringo69 gave in his review. I'd agree, her pussy was about the tightest I've ever seen/fingered. After the initial massage portion was completed she asked what I wanted. I just laid out the money for L3 without saying anything and she got completely naked with me on the table. She gives a great L2 (bare) and kisses and cuddles. I had no intention of doing L3 because at my age, condoms and I don't get along anymore. I provided the L3 rates simply because I enjoy their eagerness on L2. Anyway, after 20 minutes of playing, she was insisting (literally begging) that I put it in raw and telling me to CIP! I said no, but she was begging time and again. Somehow I managed to restrain myself but it sure was a temptation....she's beautiful!