Name: ping
Phone: (832) 916-9690
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: satx
State: Texas
Address: 35/O'Connor
Activities: fbm/l1bbj
Hair Length and Color: up in bun, kinda salt/pepper color or just kind of grayish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: whoever knows ping knows what she looks like.. basically the same but is now older and it shows and she has a bit of a gut now, maybe too much maruchan noodles or something? but tall, slender, typical older Asian lady features
Recommendation: Yes
Physical Description: whoever knows ping knows what she looks like.. basically the same but is now older and it shows and she has a bit of a gut now, maybe too much maruchan noodles or something? but tall, slender, typical older Asian lady features
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by bigrich75
Thanks for the review. It's a shame she is starting to show her age, but so am I
Coco was the woman that busted my AMP cherry..... I used to go and see her 2-3 times a month when I started in the hobby. She is cute and always gave a really good massage. I used to finger her, she would suck me off and it was pretty good.
I need to go see her as it has been years.
Coco and Ping are
the same woman.

She's a little bit
worse for the wear now
but you can still
coax out the Ping
from the good old
days with the right
attitude and a
twinkle in your eye.

She's always been
Capistrano with me...
Ever since my 3rd visit.
What's the reference Capistrano?not familiar with that one.
I am going to guess it has to do with the famous birds of SJC - swallows. Just a guess, however.
Capistrano reference to a monk that became a Saint. So she’s been a saint? Means no FS? I don’t know I’m just spit balling.
Every spring migratory birds return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California. These migratory birds are "Swallows." Play on words for blow job to completion in mouth with swallowing. Can't get more explicit than this, boys. I guess some of you boys need to get out from behind the Xbox and live a little