Katie

Look like they're closed they had a sticker on it from the city
Okay what does the orange sticker say?
It says the city pulled the Certificate of occupancy and it is now closed.

The police and landlords are privy to these reviews. I know it's fun, but you killing the Golden Goose! Yanan, QD, A+, Sea Shell, Katies! It is an election year and the sheriff's and politicians are padding their resumes!! It's why I quit posting.
Katie’s is located in a legit strip mall. All those stores would notice a stream of men going in and out is enough to raise suspicion. I think it was too blatant that Katie’s did not do enough to turn away mongers. They would just take them in and have them wait for 1//2 an hour 45.min and wait up to 3 at a time. Those girls are incentivized to push as much mongers through.
They need to have a front door person full-time taking appointments and turning away walk-in if they are full. Instead they had the girls service the guys and man the door at the same time. They use the security cameras in the rooms to monitor the front door. It sucks and unlucky if you get a girl that is serving you and manning the front door. Its guaranteed that you will get interrupted - case in point I was in the middle of a DATY. Because I was her dependable regular she didn’t feel bad just getting up and bringing in walk-in mongers. I did noticed in that session my time with her got reduced to 30 min which I paid for 1 hour. I could feel she was pressured to service those guys waiting in other rooms. That did piss me off and the main reason i stopped seeing that’s spa and provider.

The other reason is our community going over board with reviews for the same spa and girls. I stopped going to Katie’s for all these reason- it cheapens the experience and you may end up on the LE radar. During those raids - Vice probably took down all evidence in a raid. You may not get arrested but I’m sure your car license plate is in the LE database.
Why dont thes places look for stand alone place where it wont draw too much attention. Apartments, houses and strip malls are not the smartest places to be.
The orange sticker is from Live Oak and says the violation is Section 24.49 with a date of March 10th, which was a Wednesday.

Is it funny that it was signed by BJ Bealor?

I wonder what 24.49 means. Maybe a state law or a Live Oak law.

It doesn't mention that Katie's violated section 69.69 a few times.
Live Oak
Orange Sticker Violation Section 24.49

Code Violation of Sexually Oriented Business

https://library.municode.com/tx/live...S24-49LOSEORBU
It wouldnt matter. As long as there is a site like this to give every detail of all activities in a location, LE has everything they need to start their investigation and eventually bust them.

Originally Posted by CharlieBeane100
Having a stand-alone location (much less an entire fake mall to hide a single parlor) is incredibly expensive. Does anyone really think the owners are here to provide you great customer service? They are out to make as much money as quickly as possible. A really rough analogy are building contractors who set up individual LLCs for individual jobs (homes, sub-divisions) and let them go bankrupt in the event of legal claims.

The owners of the parlors could care less if they are shut down, they will open a new location quickly somewhere else. Low capital requirements, a steady and willing workforce (who knows how many of these girls outstayed a visa and are here illegally), and outsized demand. A business dream. Screw a long lasting location and customer service. That only eats into margins.
Okay Mr. Gloom and Doom. Most of these ladies have families back home and after 30 it is almost impossible for them to get a decent job. Give them a break.And you may put their age at 25, but most are 35-45.
Everyone can put their two cents into this discussion. I’m just a monger that’s been around for a long time and have seen what works and what seems to get busted and leaves town - till a new owner buys up the location. Some have stayed because of the location is not next to legit family friendly business. Some are run by very paranoid mamasans. The foot traffic and the being next to Karen business will get shut down. Ever wonder why when you go to an incall location other than a spa they tell you not to knock.