For the gentleman that get massage with L1 and L2... and the providers that offer this service....

Ok, I'm wondering...
For the gentleman that get massages with the good extras at the end... have you encountered providers that offer the ending at the beginning as a tease and then finish massage with the true happy ending at the end?

I have started teasing with a little L2 and touching ON ME throughout my massages. Some guy, have told me..."Wow! I've never had that before."

So, providers that offer massages and the endings guys seek...
Am I doing too much? I am licensed and enjoy this type of session but, I would like insight on what ya'll do during your sessions for massage ONLY.

Any suggestions would be helpful, being that I have just recently started offering massages as sessions.

Thanks guys and dolls.

Amber Rain
Yes.

I think all of the above. Most massage therapist, especially those who only do a L1, save the release for the end. Part of that is their screening process, especially on the first visit. By then they know you well enough to know if they can play and get a better tip or a return customer. It becomes a script for them, part of their comfort zone they like to retreat to.

Some of the better ladies will offer either multiple pops or teasing throughout.

I have found that a pop at the beginning relaxes me to enjoy the massage much better. Multiple reasons, one being the obvious relaxation a pop does for males in general. But secondly, as a guy at a massage therapist, especially a first visit with a lady, there is a certain tension present. Am I going to extras? Will it be worth it? Will we run out of time? With a quick pop to start off, then I can relax thru the rest of the session. Even if we don't get around to a second pop, I at least can feel a certain satisfaction from the session and just enjoy a sexy lady giving me a massage.

In your case, since guys who contact you from here are expecting a certain level of extras, I guess some of my thoughts above go out the window, but the general concept of a pop, a massage, and a second pop is a good thing to offer. Several ladies over the years have done that, with Genie being the current lady who offers that option that comes to mind.
I've offered double pops on more than one occasion-- I'm fairly certain that one of my most recent reviews was a double pop...
Yep. Massage with bookend BBBJ's=perfect in my book!
Well in response to the Tigercat as the massage session being a screening tool... I'm still getting responses from newbie guys. Because I am licensed and associated with this site, I still have to have references from two or more providers. So, that's not the issue at hand for me. I will screen any and all who come for massage off of Eccie or P411. Just me. So, with that being said, I appreciate all of the suggestions. How about the touching on me throughout the session, Cora? Do you allow that? How much is too much? How do you go about teasing on them to get them to KNOW it's ok to touch on you?

I have my massage routine down pretty well.. I know when I'm almost to the end of my hour... so, the chances of running out of time are slim to none... and even if I did go over... I would make sure the ending was included regardless. Just me. I wanna make long time clients. So, I know that no matter what happens, the ending will be done.

Appreciate the info guys and ladies.

And CORA, congrats on the great review.
I really enjoy having a beginning and an end pop. The first one makes it much easier for me to relax and enjoy the massage and, when it's time to start working towards another release, it's easier to focus on the overall experience and relish the climax. Hope that makes sense.
As far as mutual touch throughout the session, YES.

But at the same time, the guy has to relax and not be groping you to the point where you are unable to actually do the massage. We humans are creatures who need to be touched. A sterile environment where the lady just yanks me off is not going to be fun for me. Part of the experience, the enjoyment, is to make contact with the lady. Not just groping, but running a fingernail down her side as she stands next to the massage table, cupping her buttocks in my hands, crap, now I need to figure out how to get out of this freaking office...
I really enjoy having a beginning and an end pop. The first one makes it much easier for me to relax and enjoy the massage and, when it's time to start working towards another release, it's easier to focus on the overall experience and relish the climax. Hope that makes sense. Originally Posted by txcwby6
abso-massaging-popping-lutely!

amber, while most women i've visited for massages & delites offer releases after the massage, several women i've visited offer it before and after.
w/ one duo, one did the before, they both did the massage, and the other one did the after. talk about relaxing and deliteful!!

wrt "touching on me throughout the session",
for me, it depends on the type of massage i'm receiving. if it's mostly a sensual and not a therapeutic massage, then i might caress the woman. but if it's a therapeutic massage, i'm going to let her work on me and just focus on the moment, not think about things, esp. what's going to come, no pun intended.

wrt "How much is too much? How do you go about teasing on them to get them to KNOW it's ok to touch on you?"
once someone reviews you from here, others can surmise what might occur. and if you know they're from here or p411, you should know what they surmise might occur. so, there should be less anxiety [not completely gone, but less] about what will occur. when they arrive, and you two feel comfortable, you could discuss things to lessen any differences in thoughts.

i agree that determining what could, might, prolly will occur is a tricky subject. but once there are sufficient reviews about a woman, a pattern will prolly emerge that will help guide guys. that is, if they arent thinking w/ the little head. :^)
Thank you guys so much for the insight. I'm loving this massage thing. Giving massages is what I'm originally trained and do. Although, when I have had my table set up when someone comes over just for a session... I've been asked about it too many times to NOT try it out on the board. So, I have, and can say that I really enjoy doing it... especially when it ends in L3 for me.. or daty during the session.

Keep the replies coming. I'm learning alot. Thanks alot.

Amber Rain
One of my favorite massage providers does bookend L1's.
Best "bookend" I have experienced was L2 early on, then a 90 minute professional massage ending with a nice oily L1. For me that's the ultimate massage package.

L3 after a massage might be fun but, and I hate to sound selfish here, I like my massages to be low effort on my part lol.

If you decide to offer that give me a shout
I'm game to offer anything previously discussed before a session. I think if both parties are clear on what they expect out of session... it is better for both parties. That way all areas are full color and leaving no gray. So, if the client wishes for certain things to be done.. I would hope just as a regular session would be... they would tell me prior to coming.

Amber Rain
Nice thread Amber!! And if I can recall, you and I have yet to get to the "massage" part of our "sessions". LOL. Can you please remind me next time I come over? My neck and shoulders are STILL killing me! MUAH!
Anytime mama.. lmao... anytime... call me when you're ready.
I need a massage too amber!! lol