Male hair removal. Ball waxing?!

So I am just leaving my 30s now and am already quite hairy. This is only going to progress and its time to deal with it!

One girl wants to wax my balls. I trim with clippers. Im ok going without hair but 1) I feel like there is a rick of my entire scrotum being ripped off, lol. 2) see 1.

I have significant hair from my ankles to my thighs all the way to my crotch. I cant just have hairy legs but then not have pubic hair can I? I believe Dave Attell call that look "A garbage fire broke out on my nut sack".

I know I cant keep up with shaving. SO its either chemicals, lasers or waxing. Id likely want my back and shoulders done.

Anyway, whats the current opinion on this!
I think we need a picture of your sasquatch like lower extremities to be able to offer any advice. My mental image of hairy ankles, furry legs and a ball 'fro is not quite adequate.
HELL yea there are places that offer this ! Here is what i found for ya and the sites that i found the info on .

http://www.advancedskinfitness.com/d...moval-for-men/

They do it ALL !
I am in the process of laser hair removal and it's great. Six sessions six weeks apart. After the first one it removed most of it. It includes balls, general putting green area (with your desired shape or bare and goes all the way back to your exit. Pretty awesome...no more razor burn
Shave your balls dude. Nobody likes hairy balls. Your legs and ankles don't matter unless your getting a BBBJ on them.
I enjoy helping with manscaping, and I have a great touch.

**Zoe**
Shave your balls dude. Nobody likes hairy balls. Your legs and ankles don't matter unless your getting a BBBJ on them. Originally Posted by Jasser

+1.......use a new razor and go slow......you'll regret those nics!
wax balls!!?? I will not lie thats gonna hurt!
norelco body groom if they're gonna get sucked
When I first saw the title for this thread, I instantly thought of the waxing scene from 40 Year Old Virgin. And then shuddered at what that might be if wax was used on the balls. Ouch!
  • Tetas
  • 11-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Don't wax!!!
Magic Razorless Cream shave (found at wallgreens in the razor department), your balls will thank me.
OUCH !!! This is not a good look for me....add much profanity here.