is being brand new and "innocent" good or bad ?

Is inexperience good or bad?
So far I've had some Gents really into the fact that my new friend has been with very few (less than 10 and that's including our trips) and others who are really turned off by it , stating they are in the hobby for a "seasoned" professional, not an "innocent" girl.
We are going to vegas and la together soon, so I am trying to figure out if I should keep my mouth shut about her being so new or if I should say so.
She is good, skilled, and eager, but inexperienced , if you want to call it that.
I'm on the fence and really need input from you Gents.
Thank you for your time.
lexxxy..it could be a bad thing if someone like xy,,lossless, adlib or those other wanna be skeezy pimps gets ahold of her....but if you keep her straight she'll be okay..i have a feeling your doin well with the schoolin..i dont think you should advertise new to the scene ..keep that info to yourself..especially in vegas!
Everyone (Provider & Client) was brand new to Hobbying at one time. So frankly it shouldn't count against your friend. That being said. There are good and bad things about being new. Some guys will want to be "first in line" to visit her and others not want to see her due to her inexperience. Fortunately she has someone like you to show her the "Ropes" and how to avoid the pitfalls. If you are just planning on doing Doubles with her on this trip. I wouldn't advertise that she is new. Most guys probably won't notice any "Newbie" slip ups with both of you working on him.
Thank you both for your input!
She is pretty comfortable and really enjoying it but she only wants to do duos and stay off boards until she gets the hang of it and more comfortable with it.
This week is her 3rd trip and she has the butterlies over it. I dont blame her for wanting to stay utr I did for over a year myself. Then again when I started I had been with more than just the hand full of people that she has.
I look forward to more input
Thank you so much.
In general, a newbie provider attracts some clients who like the "newness" and turns off others who prefer more experienced skills. Being part of a duo is a good compromise. She is new but is guided by a seasoned pro.
honestly, i'd love a provider who was new and inexperienced, 'innocent', if you may. are there pics of her anywhere? i didn't see her on your site.
One of lexxys adds has a few of them. Would love to visit both if they came closer to cny. Always seem to miss her when she's close. :-/
Unless she's a real virgin you can't sacrafice her for good crops. The gods know.

I'd go with clean, naiive, pure, as you can play the experienced part. But of course being you, you will ask smart questions and work the angle. As Vegas is multi-cultural, I imagine a little research might teach you that Mr. Hagasaki's preferences might be different than Mr. Gonzalez's, and you can represent her in line with the situation. Honestly, of course.
I didn't intend to make this as a threAD but it got us booked solid with 2 over nights and a multi hour. I am low volume and am teaching her the same so she doesn't burn out, become a robot, think of it as a job, or get overwhelmed.
For those that are dying for details and messaging for them this will make her break even at 10 unless we get a cancellation which is unlikely with these regulars.
I truly appreciate the insight and even though I think booking up fast and all the messages about it are a sign that inexperienced is a virtue to some I had some on a Vegas place and another board say they aren't newbie friendly, actually a lot more than I thought.
I am an inquisitive person and love to find out what makes different people tick.
I think location plays a big part in too. East coast seems to like the virginal aspect far more than West coast.
Please continue to give input and offer insight, I.sincerely appreciate it.
New and inexperienced or been around for years can have little bearing to me personally.

I am most often about how beautiful they are and how hot their body is. While poor skills could damper a meeting, if she was hot, I'd still be grateful I got time with her.

My .02
Pimp her right and she will be fine.
Omg I would never pimp anyone! You are just as much a pimp for being a SD.
I truly am helping a girl that came to me for advice and help to avoid being taken advantage of or making dumb mistakes. She had no clue where to start and stumbled upon my site. When you are new it's very confusing,overwhelming , and scary, hell I've been in the game for years and it still gets like that.
I really don't care what you do or what you want to call what I am doing.

You are teaching a girl how to turn tricks (Licks)
Showing her the ropes, training, whatever.

Its good of you to do this for free.

Nothing was meant to offend you.
Maybe help turn her out would be better?
Lmfao I liked your post because I.get what you are saying and the humor behind it.but no pimp here haha. Everything is 50/50 and I'm teaching her sites, screening, things about hotels, and so on.
Ah, so you are getting paid :-)

Well good luck "Helping" her out.