New term for prohibited topic use I coined today

The new term we should all start using is "insulin injection supplies"
Lmfao
Can one vape insulin?
Can one vape insulin? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I imagine you can vape just about anything. I half read some article about teeny boppers and college kids vaporizing alcohol. Supposedly potentially fatal. I remember painting a small closet with alcohol based sealer/primer and getting well and truly fucked up. Party on!
What if they really need it for an insulin shot?
Can one vape insulin? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
but ta have it blew up your ass takes a provider
Ass chugging, vodka tampons, and licking hand santizer are the new things. Back in my day drunks and amish would buy us beer and we used our mouths haha.
Fisting at slumber parties is on the rise now too. Back in my day we just kissed and used tiny pom pom handles with hair ties holding the frilly stuff back. Far cry from fisting.
Go team !!!

Sometimes I feel so old and I'm not even 30 yet
What if they really need it for an insulin shot? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Yeah , it's not real funny if you or someone you know has diabetes and must take insulin on a daily basis.
i was thinking the same thing max and craven..
the whole thing isn't too funny if you or someone you know has addiction problems, so lets not get too sentimental, these forums offer far more offensive things to focus on.

i enjoy the challenge of sneaking PT references, when they are appropriate, not past the vigilant DD, but in such a way that he can ignore them.
I thought fried chicken was agreed upôn metaphor :-)
The new term we should all start using is "insulin injection supplies" Originally Posted by iscrewedmeganfox
How's this 1, I met a civie about a month ago and she informed me that she "likes to partake in organic medication."
Yeah , it's not real funny if you or someone you know has diabetes and must take insulin on a daily basis. Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
Have to agree here.

After some further reflection on this, believe a more appropriate PT euphemism may be 'pain reliever'.
Thought about this after recently seeing a well reviewed popular SP who claims to have serious back problems that causes much pain and discomfort at times. Says she takes a powerful serious hospital grade 'pain reliever' when needed. She spent quite a bit of time discussing this and this is something that makes you wonder and go, err hmmmm.....