"The Great Flood of Louisiana 2016"

Where's Waldo?
Where's Waldo? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's playing golf. At least W gave a fly over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0jQHPIk4us Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't have to tell me. My father had two feet of water in his house. My Aunt had more than that. Obama hasn't really reached out to the state and it's been a week now. What a nice guy.

Jim
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...er-declaration

Let see this or a fly over. Wonder which one the citizens prefer.

Let see this or a fly over. Wonder which one the citizens prefer.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
W actually signed the Major Disaster Declaration on the same day Katrina made landfall, MT Jockstrap; yet, the lib-retards criticized. Meanwhile, Odumbo waited until three days after flooding started on 11 August to sign the Major Disaster Declaration, and the lib-retarded lame-stream media is silent.

W did do a flyover two days after Katrina made landfall; yet, the lib-retards criticized him for not landing and walking around and actually visiting Louisiana, MT Jockstrap. Meanwhile, Odumbo is still on vacation in Martha's Vineyard a week after the flood started, MT Jockstrap, and the lame-stream media is silent.

W actually visited New Orleans four days after Katrina made landfall, MT Jockstrap; yet, the lib-retards criticized him for taking too long to get there and made it a racial issue. Meanwhile, Odumbo is still on vacation in Martha's Vineyard a week after the flood started, MT Jockstrap, and the lame-stream media is silent.

Obama is an arrogant prick who no longer needs votes. Guess who is showing up to speak to the victims and view the devastation? Hint: It's not Hillary!
Obama is an arrogant prick who no longer needs votes. Guess who is showing up to speak to the victims and view the devastation? Hint: It's not Hillary! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, Hildebeest is planning an obligatory visit, but it will be scheduled some time next week after she had her fund raiser with Odumbo in Martha's Vineyard on Monday.
W actually signed the Major Disaster Declaration on the same day Katrina made landfall, MT Jockstrap; yet, the lib-retards criticized. Meanwhile, Odumbo waited until three days after flooding started on 11 August to sign the Major Disaster Declaration, and the lib-retarded lame-stream media is silent.

W did do a flyover two days after Katrina made landfall; yet, the lib-retards criticized him for not landing and walking around and actually visiting Louisiana, MT Jockstrap. Meanwhile, Odumbo is still on vacation in Martha's Vineyard a week after the flood started, MT Jockstrap, and the lame-stream media is silent.

W actually visited New Orleans four days after Katrina made landfall, MT Jockstrap; yet, the lib-retards criticized him for taking too long to get there and made it a racial issue. Meanwhile, Odumbo is still on vacation in Martha's Vineyard a week after the flood started, MT Jockstrap, and the lame-stream media is silent.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better do your home work on that one.

"President Bush signed a $10.5 billion relief package within four days of the hurricane,[7] and ordered 7,200 active-duty troops to assist with relief efforts.[8] However, some members of the United States Congress charged that the relief efforts were slow because most of the affected areas were poor"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic...ricane_Katrina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ricane_Katrina
Better do your home work on that one.

"President Bush signed a $10.5 billion relief package within four days of the hurricane,[7] and ordered 7,200 active-duty troops to assist with relief efforts.[8] However, some members of the United States Congress charged that the relief efforts were slow because most of the affected areas were poor"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic...ricane_Katrina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ricane_Katrina Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The FEMA website trumps Wiki, MT Jockstrap, but you did confirm the race-baiting, lame-stream media criticism of W.

Let see this or a fly over. Wonder which one the citizens prefer. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
He'll be adding to that list. because about six parishes were affected.

Jim
The FEMA website trumps Wiki, MT Jockstrap, but you did confirm the race-baiting, lame-stream media criticism of W. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
SO tell me again when the first landfall was?

Also from FEMA
"Investigation of State of Emergency declaration[edit]
In a September 26, 2005 hearing, former FEMA chief Michael Brown testified before a U.S. House subcommittee about FEMA's response. During that hearing, Representative Stephen Buyer (R-IN) inquired as to why President Bush's declaration of state of emergency of August 27 had not included the coastal parishes of Orleans, Jefferson, and Plaquemines.[26] (In fact, the declaration did not include any of Louisiana's coastal parishes; rather, they were included in the declaration dated August 29.[27]) Brown testified that this was because Louisiana Governor Blanco had not included those parishes in her initial request for aid, a decision that he found "shocking." After the hearing, Blanco released a copy of a letter dated August 28 which showed her requesting assistance for "all the southeastern parishes including the City of New Orleans" as well specifically naming 14 parishes including Jefferson, Orleans and Plaquemines.[28]'

Seems like a bunch of Simon say's games to me.
SO tell me again when the first landfall was?

Also from FEMA
"Investigation of State of Emergency declaration[edit]
In a September 26, 2005 hearing, former FEMA chief Michael Brown testified before a U.S. House subcommittee about FEMA's response. During that hearing, Representative Stephen Buyer (R-IN) inquired as to why President Bush's declaration of state of emergency of August 27 had not included the coastal parishes of Orleans, Jefferson, and Plaquemines.[26] (In fact, the declaration did not include any of Louisiana's coastal parishes; rather, they were included in the declaration dated August 29.[27]) Brown testified that this was because Louisiana Governor Blanco had not included those parishes in her initial request for aid, a decision that he found "shocking." After the hearing, Blanco released a copy of a letter dated August 28 which showed her requesting assistance for "all the southeastern parishes including the City of New Orleans" as well specifically naming 14 parishes including Jefferson, Orleans and Plaquemines.[28]'

Seems like a bunch of Simon say's games to me.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Katrina made landfall on 29 August 2005, MT Jockstrap, and the reason there were no Louisiana Parishes listed in the 27 August state of emergency declaration was because there-to-fore, meteorologists predicted that Katrina would land in the Florida panhandle.

KATRINA IS EXPECTED TO TURN NORTHWARD AND MAKE A SECOND LANDFALL ALONG THE NORTHEAST GULF COAST. THE GFDN IS THE WESTERNMOST MODEL AND TAKES THE CYCLONE TO NEW ORLEANS...WHEREAS THE GFS AND CANADIAN MODELS ARE THE EASTERNMOST MODELS AND TAKE KATRINA NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS THE NORTHERN FLORIDA PENINSULA. THE OFFICIAL TRACK IS NEAR THE MIDDLE OF THE GUIDANCE ENVELOPE AND CLOSE TO THE MODEL CONSENSUS. (NOAA)
Obama is an arrogant prick who no longer needs votes. Guess who is showing up to speak to the victims and view the devastation? Hint: It's not Hillary! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's a little too late for that - the media has already jumped on and realize that Trump is trying to save face. Keep in mind he just had a staff shake up and everyone knows he's only doing it for photo OP's. I heard Next week trump will be visiting mosques and visiting with Mexican immigrants. Everyone sees thru his bull shit. By the way have you or will you accept my offer? I have my DD-214 ready for you.
The other unfortunate part is trump can't win for losing - it's a good thing that he's showing his face and of all people it will make Obama look bad and I am pretty sure Hillary will show up, but this photo op isn't going to win trump over any new supporters- however there's 90 days to go and this will be an after thought in a week or so.
If this unfortunate event happened in late October or early November it would have given trump a slight edge - if he arrives in Louisiana and all of sudden bashes Obama or grandstands he will be the idiot everyone knows