"The Ugly American" Ryan Lochte

This guy, and his buddies, prove that being an Olympic Athlete and having a brain are not necessarily duel requirements.

I guess everybody knows the story, he and three companions said they were robbed at gun point after a night n the town down in Rio.

Did he ever stop to think that when such an aggregious charge is made, someone just might look into it?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/rio-robbery...ry?id=41503817

The People of Brazil are not happy. The old stigma of "the ugly American" has appeared in papers. If you are going to be a pampered athlete, with the whole World cheering you on, you can't act like a punk and then make disparaging remarks about others to cover your ass.

I suppose his Business Manager/Agent is sitting at his desk with his head down crying........watching the edorsement dollars fly out the window.

You can't cure stupid.
Agreed. What douchebags!
Upset that Lochte lied? Why, AssupDipshit? You support liars for President.
He slipped out of the country and left his buds holding the bag. One has ponied up 10 grand to sooth feelings.
At least they didn't die, as happens so often when Hillary cuts and runs. I'm not defending Lochte, I'm just exposing Assup's hypocrisy.
Obama, Kerry, and Ernest all got caught lying on the $400 million ransom.
At least they didn't die, as happens so often when Hillary cuts and runs. I'm not defending Lochte, I'm just exposing Assup's hypocrisy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Have some chicken...........
Obama, Kerry, and Ernest all got caught lying on the $400 million ransom. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

It will be alright little buckaroo.
So you're okay with democratic leaders lying but not swimmers.
So you're okay with democratic leaders lying but not swimmers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LINK ?
At least they didn't die, as happens so often when Hillary cuts and runs. I'm not defending Lochte, I'm just exposing Assup's hypocrisy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How about exposing your hypocrisy? You act like only democrats lie- in your world are all Republicans saints and never lied? Do you think Hillary is the only politician who ran for office that has lied? We will go one step further has there not been other President's whose lies didn't lead to death?

You ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident? We have found out that was a lie which led to 58,000 soldiers being killed based on a lie. There are several American citizens who blame George Bush for their loved ones death. Ask Daniel Pearl's family who they blame for his death!!!
How about exposing your hypocrisy? You act like only democrats lie- in your world are all Republicans saints and never lied? Do you think Hillary is the only politician who ran for office that has lied? We will go one step further has there not been other President's whose lies didn't lead to death?

You ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident? We have found out that was a lie which led to 58,000 soldiers being killed based on a lie. There are several American citizens who blame George Bush for their loved ones death. Ask Daniel Pearl's family who they blame for his death!!!
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" was a LBJ construct, Lubed Wide-ass, and LBJ was a dim-retard, Lubed Wide-ass. And Muslims killed Daniel Pearl, Lubed Wide-ass, did you hear something different?
OK children.

The subject today is PAYING ATTENTION.

Now, before you whip yourselves into butter like the the tigers in that old bedtime story, pay attention and explain why you'd rather bash our next President rather than comment on the deplorable behavior of Lochte and the others.

PAY ATTENTION, gripshits!

You ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident? We have found out that was a lie which led to 58,000 soldiers being killed based on a lie. There are several American citizens who blame George Bush for their loved ones death. Ask Daniel Pearl's family who they blame for his death!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Which Republican lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, Lube Wideass? Gawd, you are an idiot, and certainly no military man. Where did you get the idea that I support Republicans in general? Bush II was the biggest liar ever, until Obama took office. The Republican Establishment is at least as corrupt as the Democrat. I will single out individual Republicans or Democrats for kudos on individual instances when appropriate, but the Republicans and Democrats as institutions are corrupt to the core. The Establishment hates Trump, which only confirms for me that he is the right person for the job. I am a slightly right leaning Libertarian. This will be my first vote for a major party candidate since 1972. So don't come back at me that I think Republicans are angels and Democrats are Devils. You play that game. I call them as I see them, regardless of party. I refuse to vote for any major party running for national office, and damn few running for state and local office.
Which Republican lied about the Gulf of Tonkin, Lube Wideass? Gawd, you are an idiot, and certainly no military man. Where did you get the idea that I support Republicans in general? Bush II was the biggest liar ever, until Obama took office. The Republican Establishment is at least as corrupt as the Democrat. I will single out individual Republicans or Democrats for kudos on individual instances when appropriate, but the Republicans and Democrats as institutions are corrupt to the core. The Establishment hates Trump, which only confirms for me that he is the right person for the job. I am a slightly right leaning Libertarian. This will be my first vote for a major party candidate since 1972. So don't come back at me that I think Republicans are angels and Democrats are Devils. You play that game. I call them as I see them, regardless of party. I refuse to vote for any major party running for national office, and damn few running for state and local office. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What about Trump Tonto? Republicans are not a major party with him running?