Hey Iffy - Where the Fuck Are You?

Your PM box is full. Clean it out. And start posting again. The youtube app is working and your music thread needs your attention.
Your PM box is full. Clean it out. And start posting again. The youtube app is working and your music thread needs your attention. Originally Posted by lustylad

All right let me start off by apologizing to St. C... I thought it was this site's fault. Now I know different. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...be-embeds.html

FUCKING 0zombies SUCK and it turns out I'm back, FUCKEM!!!

All right let me start off by apologizing to St. C... I thought it was this site's fault. Now I know different. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...be-embeds.html

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Welcome back, and clean out your mail box, IIFFY!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Welcome back!

Blast the Ozombie trio of eccie interlopers - Sissy Chap, LubedAss and MT Jockstrap!

They're all low-rent Ozombie spammer-trolls!

Was Iffy banned too? What faggot was cockstalking him? Asswipe?
Think he was just lost in Clarksville.
Think he was just lost in Clarksville. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
like you are lost wandering the mountains of kansASS?

Welcome back!

Blast the Ozombie trio of eccie interlopers - Sissy Chap, LubedAss and MT Jockstrap!

They're all low-rent Ozombie spammer-trolls!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Had to call in for help I see. Well at least he has a few more marbles than you.
Had to call in for help I see. Well at least he has a few more marbles than you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
should i ignore you or insult you? can't decide ...

what u say?
I didn't even notice he was gone.

Judging by SLOBBRIN's mewling, butt-hurt response, he had left in a bit of a snit.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hillary has literally done very nearly that, and people like LittleLiberalEva still defend her every time. Trump was telling a joke. Hillary has real blood on her hands.
Welcome back Iffy.
Hillary has literally done very nearly that, and people like LittleLiberalEva still defend her every time. Trump was telling a joke. Hillary has real blood on her hands. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here comes brown nose Tonto with his "Hillary has done________ worse than my man". Did it hurt your little feelings, you little twerp?
should i ignore you or insult you? can't decide ...

what u say? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say you should ask Iffy. He is your teams voice of reason.