Breaking News: Louisiana Gov says it would have been better if Obama came later than now.

To all you Trump cocksuckers who tried to give Trump more praise then what he deserves- here's the latest statement from the Governor of Louisiana concerning Obama not arriving as of yet:

The devastating floods in Louisiana that have killed at least 13 and left thousands without a home or any possessions are dominating the media, and conservatives have been vocally denouncing President Obama for not ending his yearly vacation early to visit Louisiana. However, Obama’s detractors have been ignoring the fact that a presidential visit would harm, not help, the people of Louisiana.
Governor John Bel Edwards, makes it clear that if Obama visited first and second responders will not be able to do their jobs effectively. He explains,
It is a major ordeal, they free up the interstate for him. We have to take hundreds of local first responders, police officers, sheriffs, deputies and state troopers to provide security for that type of visit. I would just as soon have those people engaged in the response rather than trying to secure the president. So I’d ask him to wait, if he would, another couple weeks.

Blow me.
To all you Trump cocksuckers who tried to give Trump more praise then what he deserves- here's the latest statement from the Governor of Louisiana concerning Obama not arriving as of yet:

The devastating floods in Louisiana that have killed at least 13 and left thousands without a home or any possessions are dominating the media, and conservatives have been vocally denouncing President Obama for not ending his yearly vacation early to visit Louisiana. However, Obama’s detractors have been ignoring the fact that a presidential visit would harm, not help, the people of Louisiana.
Governor John Bel Edwards, makes it clear that if Obama visited first and second responders will not be able to do their jobs effectively. He explains,
It is a major ordeal, they free up the interstate for him. We have to take hundreds of local first responders, police officers, sheriffs, deputies and state troopers to provide security for that type of visit. I would just as soon have those people engaged in the response rather than trying to secure the president. So I’d ask him to wait, if he would, another couple weeks.

Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
This is what the fuck that lyin' fucking, hypocritical SOB you elected said about it when he campaigned for office, Lubed Wide-ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4
This is what the fuck that lyin' fucking, hypocritical SOB you elected said about it when he campaigned for office, Lubed Wide-ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey you dumb fuck did you forget I am a republican I didn't vote for Barry!!!
Hey you dumb fuck did you forget I am a republican I didn't vote for Barry!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

NO, you suck 0soros cock... for long time! you like it... ass too... LOLing Beta Male 0sosros ass eaters!

Hey you dumb fuck did you forget I am a republican I didn't vote for Barry!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Like anyone believes your sorry, lib-retarded, dim-retard ass, Lubed Wide-ass. You claim to be an obese, brain-damaged First Sergeant beyond mandatory retirement age that has to vote absentee this fall because you're shipping out before election day, Lubed Wide-ass. You have no credibility, Lubed Wide-ass.
Holy chit!

I expect a late model HUFF to pull up any minute now.

Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's what Bush did during Katrina, and he caught hell. Gov. Edwards is just running interference for Obama's indifference. Obama doesn't give a damn. He doesn't even have to pretend to care anymore.
That's what Bush did during Katrina, and he caught hell. Gov. Edwards is just running interference for Obama's indifference. Obama doesn't give a damn. He doesn't even have to pretend to care anymore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Have some chicken, and cool down.
Like anyone believes your sorry, lib-retarded, dim-retard ass, Lubed Wide-ass. You claim to be an obese, brain-damaged First Sergeant beyond mandatory retirement age that has to vote absentee this fall because you're shipping out before election day, Lubed Wide-ass. You have no credibility, Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Especially no credibility with any providers, including the imaginary ones !
Who is Gov. Edwards, Whiny?
  • jma9
  • 08-20-2016, 08:35 AM
...but now you are going to vote for Hillary?
...but now you are going to vote for Hillary? Originally Posted by jma9
Please don't pick on him .... he has a brain injury.

Have some chicken, and cool down. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
isn't that racist?
isn't that racist? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean he actually showed up in Louisiana early with food?