WHERE IS HILLARY??

She says she can't go down to Louisianna because she would be a distraction.

Sure. Who believe that lie?

She's holed up in some room with an IV on her arm pumping her full of anti stroke coagulants, blood pressure medicine, and what ever will jump start her fat ass.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/res...illary-sunday/
Squealary is in the morgue...

39 minute mark, check out a real American!!! That Loves our Country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxqz5AEOyuU
this woman looks like she needs her depends diapers changed and put down for a nappy ...

Drumpf fucked it up again. He really pissed off the Governor, who's too busy dealing with the disaster to stop for a photo op with a fucking political candidate.

The question is, why didn't Drumpf reply to Gov. Bel Edwards' rebuke?

Because he got called on his bad bullshit. Again.
Drumpf fucked it up again. He really pissed off the Governor, who's too busy dealing with the disaster to stop for a photo op with a fucking political candidate.

The question is, why didn't Drumpf reply to Gov. Bel Edwards' rebuke?

Because he got called on his bad bullshit. Again.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Former Dim Senator Landrieu thanks Trump for visiting Louisiana
August 19, 2016, 02:41 pm

Former Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) on Friday thanked Donald Trump for visiting Louisiana in the wake of intense floods.

"I want to thank Mr. Trump for coming to Louisiana," Landrieu said on CNN's "Wolf," adding that she thought the visit was helpful for the devastation-wracked state.

(The Hill)
And Louisiana's lieutenant governor, Louisiana Senator Cassidy and two or three Louisiana congressmen met Trump at the airport, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You and Louisiana's dim-retard governor can go diddle yourselves pink, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Senator Landrieu, a Democrat, appreciated Trump's visit, and thanked him. Trump knocked this visit to Louisiana out of the park. The tide is turning. No pun intended.
Oh, my! The Democratic Governor of Louisiana is pissed that someone came to his State to give media attention to the disaster there ... and ...

.. did the Governor step in and help unload a truck for the survivors?
Oh, my! The Democratic Governor of Louisiana is pissed that someone came to his State to give media attention to the disaster there ... and ...

.. did the Governor step in and help unload a truck for the survivors? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Asswipe never fails at proving he's a dumb fucking pig. That's why his people disowned him.