Frau Petry is hot!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-wi...05.html?ref=gs

and she is using relevant NRA talking points for german gun owners.

tough talking lady!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-wi...05.html?ref=gs

and she is using relevant NRA talking points for german gun owners.

tough talking lady! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Too bad the Germans don't have a Constitution, with a Bill of Rights, the way we do.
Too bad the Germans don't have a Constitution, with a Bill of Rights, the way we do. Originally Posted by Jackie S
IMO Obaminable wishes we had one like theirs!!!

He could claim sending troops to Iraq is "unconstitutional"!

This way he has to lie about it ... everything is fine.
IMO Obaminable wishes we had one like theirs!!!

He could claim sending troops to Iraq is "unconstitutional"!

This way he has to lie about it ... everything is fine. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think Obama may want to take that back. the current troop movement to Iraq is unauthorized and unconstitutional.

there is a lawsuit by an officer who says obama's order is unconstitutional & illegal.

the 2001 authorization ended with the removal of troops in 2011 in Iraq. at least I thought it did.

2001 authorization law is the Obama's basis for the current deployment of american troops to Iraq and syria.
I think Obama may want to take that back. the current troop movement to Iraq is unauthorized and unconstitutional.

there is a lawsuit by an officer who says obama's order is unconstitutional & illegal.

the 2001 authorization ended with the removal of troops in 2011 in Iraq. at least I thought it did.

2001 authorization law is the Obama's basis for the current deployment of american troops to Iraq and syria. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well you know Obaminable .... "executive orders"!!!

There is a distinction in his "mind" between "not authorized" and "specifically prohibited" ......

.... the Allied countries at the end of WWII didn't want Germany "leaving town"!

What's interesting about all of Obaminable's slight of hand is Congress was willing to give him the authority, but I suspect Obaminable didn't want "all the authority" Congress was ready to give and then get blamed for not doing "everything he could do."