I'm shocked and shaken, but still standing...

Hello all,
This is Mercianna. I was absolutely floored when I was informed of two derogatory reviews on me posted today. I am still shaking and am hurt beyond belief. How anybody could be so cruel is beyond me. I try my best to please, I thrive on being loved. I could never offer anything less than my best. These reviews were hateful and hurtful I can't understand why anyone would say things like that just to damage another person irreparably. I am very attractive I know it's true because I am told so everyday by the people I encounter. I do not use photoshop. Do not even own the program, nor do I own any photo editing programs. I will admit that I use Picassa by Google. I have worn extensions before. I am not doing so now. The dark brunette hair is my own. I do not wear wigs, nor do I have wigs laying around. I am 36 yrs old and will be happy to prove so. In fact, I would be more than happy to prove myself to anyone, any time, any where. My incall location is tidy, not the Anatole, but secure and comfortable. I have a close family member in the hospital, and have hardly seen any clients the past 6 days...I am going through a tough time personally as this is someone who is very very close to me whom I love dearly who is hospitalized. So I am literally floored right now from the two negative reviews. I do not at all understand, cannot attempt to know why... but only stand firmly that I am much MUCH better than the poor girl portrayed in the reviews. Please do not judge me by these. They are an attempt to ruin me emotionally and financially. I beg you to please see for yourself that I am a good provider, professional, and genuinely attractive. Thank you so much...
Mercianna...
I do not claim to look 18. I do not have a perfect body, who does...but extreme signs of childbirth? I have a son. One. Please...what is the point of such blatant hatred and cruelty? I am completely independent. A single mom who is supporting and caring for her child on my own. I do not have anyone to fall back on or to rely on for support. I am not asking for pity. I am a strong person and have survived thus far on my own without having to beg, steal or borrow. I am asking for justice and truthfulness. I am also asking to not be judged by the unfair depiction of me that has been posted for the purpose of turning people against me. I am standing behind who I am. That's all I can do. The pictures I am enclosing were just taken with my webcam, and totally and completely unedited. Also taken with flash in the strongest light I could achieve. Hope it helps...
Attachment 42225

Attachment 42226

Attachment 42227
mam, i do not know you but you come across a little odd... if what you say is true just let it play out and it will be forgotten. just this week somebody posted what was deemed a 'false' review of cameron, and members with good standing came in her defense and everything was clarified/deleted/forgotten.
if you have members with good standing that can vouch for you, then let them do that, but your attempts of saving face are getting old.
Sorry. I am just really, really shocked, not to mention, HURT. I have never had anything remotely similar to this ever happen to me. excuse my attempts to defend myself. I feel backed into a corner. I have not been doing this very long really. A little understanding would be so appreciated. To add more insult on top of injury is unnecessary.
Looking back you have good reviews before and nice statements from some posters I trust and the two bad ones back to back do seem a little fishy both being from somewhat new posters. Don't let it eat you up, take heart that you do have good reviews to balance it out.
All you control is yourself and your incall, make that a nice clean place where guys are comfortable, be charming, and show the next guys a good time like you have done in the past and I imagine more positive reviews will come and the NOs will be long forgotten.
I've been investigating this a little bit because, quite frankly, I have an appointment to see Mercianna in the near future and wanted to find out if this was a load of BS or not.

I've contact people who reviewed her in the past and they confirmed what you can see in her pictures above. Sure, she's not 21, time and gravity takes its toll on all of us, but the only thing she appears guilty of is trying to hide that a bit by editing some pics. Granted it was a poor attempt at editing, but really, how many girls on this site can say they don't edit their pics a bit? My opinion is that the pics above are genuine and irrefutable. Even with the bad light she really is attractive.

Furthermore, if you look back on the history of the individuals that gave her bad ratings things look a bit suspicious. One of them joined yesterday, for god's sake. I'm new to this site because I don't live in Texas (about to visit) but not to the hobby and lets face it there are good people and bad people in these circles. None of us are friggin alter boys. Mercianna seems to have gotten on the bad side of some bad people. I only hope the truth and justice will prevail.

Mercianna, I'll see you when I get to Texas !!!
Hi Marcianna, I personally think you are a very attractive woman. Unfortunitely, 1 or 2 negative reviews can sway the publics opinion for awhile. Thats the one ugly thing about this buisiness, your livelihood is in the opinions of the clients. Thats the thing, alot of people here aren't even hobbyists. They just troll around and play with peoples livelihoods. Now, I don't know Marcianna or the clients who saw her. But I just want people to stop and think before they put pen to paper. How if a provider doesn't get buisiness your taking food out of their kids mouth. This is our livelihoods. There are more graceful ways to get your points across.
Your multiple recent posts won't help you. Most guys do this hobby to avoid drama and with all of your posts recently, you scream the opposite.......I mean this to not be offensive, but stop posting rebuttals and make a few dudes happy who posts reviews instead, and problem solved.....Guys rely on reviews on this site and not excuses, stories and rants. Just IMO, but you are definitely going about this shit the wrong way.
My most sincere gratitude and thanks to those who recently offered their support! This was absolutely devastating and at the time I was first made aware of the reviews, seemed life-shattering... that is so true, if people would stop to think before putting pen to paper. This is my livelihood, as it is the majority of providers here. I'm going to depict myself naturally in the future. I took some unedited pics...hopefully to redeem myself somewhat, if at all possible. Thanks again... this experience truly floored me, in all actuality I was deeply wounded. Thank you so much again for the support...it means so much when your self-esteem was broken as mine was this evening.
MERCIANNA
Attachment 42244

Attachment 42246

Attachment 42249

Attachment 42251

Attachment 42252

Attachment 42253

Attachment 42254

Attachment 42255
Your multiple recent posts won't help you. Most guys do this hobby to avoid drama and with all of your posts recently, you scream the opposite.......I mean this to not be offensive, but stop posting rebuttals and make a few dudes happy who posts reviews instead, and problem solved.....Guys rely on reviews on this site and not excuses, stories and rants. Just IMO, but you are definitely going about this shit the wrong way. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
fyi...This has never happened to me before. I sought the advice of a moderator on how best to handle the situation and only did what I was advised to do. It makes me feel a little better, and since you aren't in my shoes with your livelihood on the line, tell me if you wouldn't have also fought with everything you've got to prove yourself otherwise. I've done all I can, I'd much rather it be more than enough than too little. I just want my life back to normal.
If you have "Mommy belly", than don't hide it with your pics. Truth in advertising is what guys bitch about the most. And that's what guys who see you will point out about truth in "advertising." Some guys care and some don't, but for those who do care, your review will be very bad if they don't know upfront.
Take this as encouragement... If ALL you got was a couple of bad reviews, you should be on your knees thanking God. This is not as big a deal as you seem to be making it.

If you want to hear what CAN happen, you should call me. 214-7o7-I734
bad reviews are gonna happen. these ones actually have made me want to see you if only to find out for myself.

btw. nice pics, i see nothing i don't like.

good luck - SES
Just hang in there. It is true though about coming on here and saying how you feel about the review. I have learned just to keep my mouth shut and trust me its all good. Anybody that knows you will know that it's bogus. Any press is good press.
just run a special so that others can come see for themselves. bet you pick up a lot of regulars who will come back for more. I have always admired ladies who do whatever they have to do to raise their kids.