Bribing a COP - with ur talents? - is that immoral ?

*****WARNING - - - - THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST - MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO THOSE UNPREPARED******

I've done this.
and....it worked...uh....lets say....twice.

NOT that the dirty deed was offered....nor expanded upon, but the hint of it...actually had amazing results.

So.....as I must say....if there are any public service folks out there on this board.....then, wink wink....and yet we know you use your own judgement...and STILL ARE MOST CONCERNED with the safety of everyone. No doubt, if the situation presented harm, then you would proceed with proper action.
I respect in every sense.....that the purpose to keep us citizens in line....is condusive to proper civilation.

BUT....I've also encountered those....who just use THAT authority....to get off with thier own ego. I send positive thoughts their way (as in prayers)....that they will change ....uh yeah.

ANYWAYS.....can we give thumbs up to those who are kind and willing to let things "ride"....if they feel it could be harmless?

I've USED MY FLATTERY....I admit, to escape a ticket...or other offense. So, if there was an award for those "public service" folks......BEST JUDGEMENT AND FORGIVENESS.....my vote would definitely be there!

Anyone else? What do you think?

tt
Yeah, I tried that once. Got my ass tazed. 3 times.

What was I thinking....

What was I thinking.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
So what did you not learn from the first two that made you go for three?

ROFL
So what did you not learn from the first two that made you go for three? Originally Posted by TonyStark
No, all 3 were in response to the one attempt.

Guess I wasn't his type. REALLY wasn't his type.
No, all 3 were in response to the one attempt.

Guess I wasn't his type. REALLY wasn't his type. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
OMG! LOL you made me spew my beer..lol
OMG! LOL you made me spew my beer..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle

Spewing beer? That's a tazin!
morals are subjective at best.... however if a cop is willing to corrupt himself for a little tang... what else might he corrupt himself for?
[quote=argus256;1103392]morals are subjective at best.... however if a cop is willing to corrupt himself for a little tang... what else might he corrupt himself for?[/quote]

I think we can safely remove me from the list of things that he might corrupt himself for.
if it works...3 tazes, thats spewing beer...
Torre,
I don't see anything wrong with that. If you have that talent then exploit it. I would do the same thing if I could.
It's funny to think about actually.
Just all part of the game, the fun in life.
No harm, no foul....
This thread is hilarious tazed 3 times lol how funny. Hope its not true..
  • Sami
  • 03-11-2011, 09:56 AM
OMG too funny

I had an experience ..reverse of yours Torre .I stopped a very pretty young lady for shop lifting In a Store I managed ...When she offered to do anything I wanted If I didnt call police ....It was very tempting .But I did call the police and have her arrested .....If it had been the first time we suspected her that may have been different and I may just given her a scare and a warning...but we had suspected her of shoplifting on several prvious occasions .....and when we did catch her she had several inner pockets sewn into her clothes to hide Merchandise ......but if you can do it go for it tempt those guys .LOL
This thread is hilarious tazed 3 times lol how funny. Hope its not true.. Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
My advice is, when in doubt, DON'T whip it out.