You Should Be A Provider

How many people do you run across regularly that you wish was a provider.

Or ladies how many guys do you come across regularly do you wish was your client.

I for one have two people..One is a hot co-worker, short about 5ft and cute as hell.

The other is the lady that works for my companies accounting office.
Smoking hot lady. Hispanic tattos tall and leggy. She seems like she would be really freaky.

Who in your everyday life do you wish was a provider or client
I wish all my clients looked like Christian Bale
I don't think I've ever met a girl and thought, I wish she were a provider. By that I don't mean I don't often meet a girl and feel the urge to play in her garden. That happens many times on most days. But my thoughts are of her playing with me, not playing professionally with all cummers.

Frequently I'll meet a pretty young girl and think, I wish she were my sugar baby -- at least for today. Haha. I may act upon my impulse by engaging the nymph in playful conversation, feeling her out to see if I can feel her up. Sometimes she'll bite, and when she bites it takes little effort to reel her in. After all, civilian girls like money, too. Fishing is easier when I have my steady object of infatuation with me, if she finds the girl enticing as well.
I wish Gretchen Wilsen was a provider & Trace Adkins a hobbyist...I would love that threesome!!!!
Meredith Land...oooooooo.
Shelley Slater...aaahhhhh.
Karen Borta...yessssssss.
Samantha Davies...mmmmm.
Alexa Conomos...yepyepyepyep.

All local news ladies. Don't run across these girls but they would face stiff competition from our lovely Providers here on ECCIE and P411 :>)
Prolongus, it sounds like you should get providers to dress up like TV news anchors before they "grab the mike," so to speak.