Dating Site Solicitation?

So on a free dating site a 21-year-old bleach blond whose profile and age are nothing like mine sends me a brief message. I'm suspicious and terse, but by the third message she needs help with a bill. Natch.

What I don't know if it's just a scam, a robbery setup or a solicitation.

Thoughts?
Of course it's a scam or one of our finest ladies looking for a dollar! LOL!
Pure scam my friend, avoid her at all cost.
What I don't know if it's just a scam, a robbery setup or a solicitation. Originally Posted by Roly-Poly
Why do you care? She obviously didn't contact you on the dating site to date you. Stop thinking about things so much and move along, amigo.
Roly-Poly, are you kidding me. Your on an adult site asking if this girl is trying to scam you.If you cant figure that out on your own, you need to step back my friend.I dont mean to be harsh, but I do hope your kidding.If not then I suggest you do a lot of reading on here before you venture out for your first session.
Stop thinking about things so much and move along, amigo. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Jon, you are a true philosopher.
Jon, you are a true philosopher. Originally Posted by dogsmack
Yeah, that's me, Mr. Deep Thinker. To be honest, I'm easy to please. My idea of nirvana is a pint of Guinness, a plate of haggis, tatties, and neeps, and my SB riding me CG with her tits smacking me in the face 'til I'm knocked even sillier than I am naturally.
Shyster
You don't really eat haggis do you? Where do you find it?
Shyster
You don't really eat haggis do you? Where do you find it? Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Of course I eat haggis! Doesn't everybody?

Caledonian Kitchen makes a fine haggis, although it's not cooked in a sheep's stomach like my ancestors made it. They had a booth at the North Texas Irish Festival, and since I went all three days, I was able to cart some cans home on horseback when the Guinness went a-dry. They'll also be at the Texas Scottish Festival and Highland Games at UTA's Maverick Stadium the first weekend in June.

http://www.caledoniankitchen.com/catalog/index.php