BBBJ Vs CBJ

Im actually the new kitty kitty around town but I was real curious as to what men like most bbbj or cbj . Ive tried cbj before but that rubbery plastic taste just isnt my cup of tea . And I also feel like it takes away from the moment .I prefer bbbj because I like the feel of it and I can always use as much saliva as needed . But the question is how do the men feel about this and which do men prefer ? Can I get some opinions ?
I have a feeling this will get interesting. Give me BBBJ
CBJ = computer blue screen of death (also known as the power down)
I don't know.....kinda close [hand gesturing with air 'scales'].

Gotta go with a 'slight' edge for bbbj.

Just barely, though.
+1 for SP Hunter.

I know this has been said before but I've never had a real life girlfriend slap a condom on my dick before she gave me head so why would I want that from a provider who claims she is GFE?
I LOVE your sense of Humor!
"Which do men prefer?"..... that's damn funny.
CBJ? The sensation just isn't there, so why bother? I'd much rather have a well-lubed handjob.
If a lady starts with a CBJ, I usually cut it short. I really don't see the point to it. But what's really bullshit is the CHJ.
Do you eat a great steak with Saran Wrap on it? I think not.
BBBJTCNQNS Please & Thank You !!!

CG
I've had a few CBJs that were lights out, but by and large the good head comes by way of BBBJ. Its not so much sensation as it is attitude. In general, a provider that insists on CBJ just isn't that into the act at all. While a provider that offers BBBJ just might be enjoying herself. Hell, she may even be pretending to enjoy my company!

That is of course a generalization and in no way is intended to apply to every provider the world over, just a thought from my limited experience...
  • w900l
  • 03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Alex BBBJ for $100
Is there any other option other than BBBJ? WOW! Guess we learn something new every day. Once we've had BBBJ, don't want my BJ any other way, except maybe with NQNS.
do you want a hamburger or a top 3% of beef in the US steak!!
enderwiggin wrote... " In general, a provider that insists on CBJ just isn't that into the act at all."

maybe in general, but generalities are not worth that much.
specifics are where the rubber hits the mouth, errr, road.

seriously, for me, it's not a question of covered or bare. it's the questions of
a) is she really into it [i've visited women who were A++++ w/ cbj and some who were F----- w/ bbbj]
b) will she mainly use her lips, mouth, tongue, throat or mainly her hands
c) will she take me all the way to completion [dont mind if she doesnt swallow or spits] or just tantalize me and use it as a stepping stone to other activities.

if you mainly use your hands, just use really basic up-down motions, dont take me all the way, cough and sputter, then i'd rather move on to another activity or to another woman who really enjoys what she's doing and takes me all the way.