Panties or no Panties

Okay guys, so do you like it when a woman wears panties or no panties? Is it easier or sexier if there's nothing there? Dose it turn you on when she doesnt wear panties? And woman, do yall like wearing pantie or going with nothing?
Tara,

If she's fully clothed, no panties. It's so hot when she reveals there was nothing there. This is even more fun out in public. Now when wearing lingitie, definitely panties. I love to remove them with my teeth. Just my $0.02
Garter belt, thigh highs, heels and no panties.
Cheers!
looks good either way!!!!!!!!

Personally I think that a pair of sexy panties to start off with is a great way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Definately no panties. That is always a turn-on.
Depends on the outfit. If she is wearing a slinky dress, then no panties. It is extremely sexy when a girl just lifts the shoulder straps and let the dress fall to the floor and she is wearing absolutely nothing.

But if she is wearing jeans, then definitely a t-back. I find it super sexy to have a girl bend over wearing a thong that sticks out the top of the jeans. Don't know why, but it makes me so hot and bothered to see that.
If the clothes are on---NO Panties
In lingerie--matching Panties, it is like gift wrapping
No PANTIES when wearing a short skirt, dress, or shorts.
  • OFF
  • 04-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Hey Tara,

I have a rule that I have believe always holds true. It is like the law of gravity ...

The rule - Clothes are best viewed on the floor.

Consequently, I vote no panties, in fact I vote no clothes.

OFF :-)
Very Very tiny sheer panties are a turn-on ..love to run my fingertips over them ....then my tongue
I guess that I am in the minority, but I prefer panties, let the tension and curiosity build, then a slow reveal to heaven.
A nice loose long yellow sun dress with no panties.....xtra cool....and a turn on.
Anything as long as it is sexy and you put a little bit of thought or effort into the selection. That and it being on the floor within the first 5 minutes of the door opening.
None, please. One of the best times I ever had with a lady was sliding under the table of a fancy restaurant to DATY while she ordered appetizers and wine.
NO PANTIES HERE!