providers near dallas fortworth airport

Are there any providers working near dallas fortworth airport? I will be having a 4 hour layover on the morning of May 1st and would love to have some fun.
I suggest you go on priceline and book an inexpensive room by the airport, then ask one of our fine ladies to make an outcall...the possibilities are endless my friend...
I am near DFW! Pm me for info!
Fawn, Jaccaxx, Reese, Vnurse, Shelby are in your range and all will get you right. Lots more in your area, you are in hobby heaven south of the big airport.....
Lindsey Laces is about 10 min. south of airport. She is the best.
thank-you Olebear!
I am close to dfw airport as well and so is my girlfriend marie lynn
Add the beautiful Max to the list. All mentioned so far from personal experience or from reputable reviewers should be highly considered...
I suggest you go on priceline and book an inexpensive room by the airport, then ask one of our fine ladies to make an outcall...the possibilities are endless my friend... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
With only four hours, this is your safest bet, traffic, especially the stretch of 183/121 west can be a nightmare
With only four hours, this is your safest bet, traffic, especially the stretch of 183/121 west can be a nightmare Originally Posted by mtabsw
Also he would need to rent a car, drive in unfamiliar traffic (this might not be a problem if he has GPS on his cell phone), risk getting stuck in traffic and missing either his appointment or his return flight...

Just makes a lot more sense to get that room and pay that lady a little extra for the outcall...that's what I do when I go to Chicago...
Gigi is less than a mile from the south exit of the airport. P411 pics are accurate. http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/gigi. Also known as dfwgigi on this site.
Just get a room at one of the two Hyatts at DFW and have one of the areas many beauties pay you a visit. You can take the airport shuttle or train and be at the front desk in no time!
Gigi is less than a mile from the south exit of the airport. P411 pics are accurate. http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/gigi. Also known as dfwgigi on this site. Originally Posted by gntman
You will not go wrong with this one
Thank you for the mention Judge! I appreciate that a lot!
Kaye of Dallas is a very sexy mature provider who is a can't miss. She will even pick you up at dfw and get you back on time.