Being with tall providers

Would like to hear from vertically challenged guys who have seen ladies that are much taller than them (5inches or more). Any difficulties or issues either mental or physical during the session? Like feeling so small that it turned you off, practical difficulties like some positions won't work or awkward etc..

I have this fantasy of being with a taller provider but afraid of taking the plunge due to the above concerns. Would appreciate any inputs from guys with experience.

Would like to hear from tall ladies as well who have been with shorter guys.
friend of mine used to say, "tall girls... if you're nose to nose your toes is in it, if you're toes to toes your nose is in it..."
69 can be tricky.
as long as the round peg fits the hole what is the concern? once you are in the bed height doesn't really matter, clear your head and go for it tall short they all work out fine and can be alot of fun either way you look at it.
Relax man. You can still have a good time and you might even get to liking it. I am 5'6'' and I have had some really good times with a tall woman. I used to only contact providers my height or shorter but now I really don't pay much attention to their height when I am on the hunt. Just do it!
  • aka
  • 04-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Tall girls = long legs.
Tall girls = long legs. Originally Posted by aka
aka, that's a brilliant .gif!

I think I am normal height, but I fkn love the taller, dominant female. Nothing like long legs wrapped around your body.
I am a very tall lady myself and I would love to help you with this situation. You'll see that I just have a whole lotta luvin to wrap around you!
I'm 5'8" and the only real problem is doggie as the longer legs tend to elevate the goal out of target range. The angle of the dangle is all wrong so to speak, but there's ways around it. The other minor problem is I like to take charge in bed and sometimes it's hard to feel competent in this endeavor when you have so much woman to deal with. In my youth I chased and dated taller women as I saw them as a challenge, but nowadays I generally prefer ladies of a more average height. However, as a bonafide leg man I will always have a special place in my heart for tall ladies. I love me some nice long stems!
Thanks guys.
And Hannah you do look sweet. I'll keep you in mind when I decide to take the plunge.
I'm 5'8" and the only real problem is doggie as the longer legs tend to elevate the goal out of target range. The angle of the dangle is all wrong so to speak, but there's ways around it. Originally Posted by Sandman
Number one way around it? The farther her knees are spread apart, the lower the target. Adjust to user preference.

Long Legs Rule

100th post!
  • aka
  • 04-25-2010, 10:53 PM
aka, that's a brilliant .gif!

I think I am normal height, but I fkn love the taller, dominant female. Nothing like long legs wrapped around your body. Originally Posted by Spaulding Smails
The gif is from the eccie avatar repository, so kudos to them.

I've generally seen girls around my height or taller because I have a thing for long legs and taller gals tend to have disproportionately longer legs.
Being vertically challenged myself, my fantasy has always been to make love to a woman 6' or taller. Have not made the plunge yet but looking forward to the adventure.
SS
I am 5'5" tall on a good day. Almost every provider I see is taller than I am by at least a few inches. When I look for a new provider I focus on personality first, that has to be there for anything else to follow.

For a long time I was too intimidated to see Fancyinheels, who is 5'11" but I couldn't resist and it turned out to be wonderful. I've seen her several times since then and I need to see her again. She is not only accomodating but a LOT of fun. And there is so much of her to...accomodate you.

I have also seen LaceNSatin, who is 6' tall in her stocking feet, several times. Also a wonderful experience. Long legs, zaftig. great kisser, you name it she's got it.

Most ladies who are good companions will make this work for you. They will accomodate within reason. Yes, some things, like 69, are off the menu for obvious reasons. If you use pillows or have some of the "fun" furniture such as a wedge/ramp, you can probably do even more. A lot of the success will depend upon your own initiative and ingenuity.

LaceNSatin visits Dallas and Fancyinheels also attends socials there from time-to-time. And DFW does have a large number of wonderful women, just do your research well.

I believe that you can even search the showcases based upon height. So go for it and then write a review (or reviews if you see more than one).
I'm well over 6'0"....about halfway to the 7'0" mark and have yet to be with a woman taller than me. Reading this I am beginning to think a very tall woman....and her possibly being a little dominant with her height....could be quite titillating. I'll simply have to look for such a woman. So...any providers as tall or taller than I that anyone could suggest?